Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 143 of 590

ooc: I second above. We've already - Page 143 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Apr, 2010 - 9:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Apr, 2010 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 143

ooc: The answer is obvious now withe everything being doubled so we like keep going north.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2010 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar agrees and bids farewell to Lionel, breathing a thankful sigh of relief for safety of the Duke's - at least he doesn't have to worry about that, at least not as much as he did.

"Well, I guess that's it then, Lionel is hard at work investigating the inner workings, so I suppose we go on and see what trouble we can find, which could likely be plenty. The prices here make my teeth itch, perhaps another place, anywhere else, would be better to resupply."

21st Apr, 2010 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Beast is glad that's over with now he can get back to some serious combat and deer jerky while walking north. Beast wonders if he will get to hold the dress of Krusten again when its night. He doesn't hold his breath over it.

21st Apr, 2010 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

Page 143 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aive almost pops up out of no where with his cheeky and curious smile. Heaving his backpack up and shuffling around all his junk he approaches Namdar, as he finishes his last words. Aive then interrupts.

"Greetings good sir" he says giving a soft nod, "Forgive me but if I herd correctly you are venturing north for cheaper supplies and looking for trouble along the way!?"

The question was rhetorical because he knew what he had herd.

"Well then since we are heading the same way we should travel together, I have little to offer but the vow if its trouble you seek, trouble has a way of finding me!"

He then extends an open hand, "Aive be thy name"

His voice was upbeat and optimistic, stretching his charm for he was tired of travelling alone. Aive hadn't the hard worn face or muscular figure of an adventurer, and was rarely considered a threat, altho he was also rarely considered an asset aswell.

21st Apr, 2010 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The half-orc looked warily at the fellow shadowy figure, appraisingly, and finally shook his hand.

"'Tis a steep market here, Aive," says Namdar, introducing himself, as the group prepares to get on the road. "North we head, where possible danger and fell orcs await, but innocents wait for help, and we aim to make it not in vain, and coin may be had, in the balance. Join in if you are serious, and walk with us."

OOC: Again, I can't post for about 17 more hours, so if someone else wants to move us ahead, they're going to need to post in the Party Leader thread - whatever you think needs posted.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 21st Apr, 2010 - 6:15am

21st Apr, 2010 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: I think everyone is ready to go north. Party Leader thread post should be something like, "We all head north." ?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2010 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 143

ooc: Why don't you post that since you're the second leader. No sense waiting for Jpatt just to say that.

21st Apr, 2010 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 143

ooc: I second above. We've already spent days wondering about equipment and like wondering about Lionel. Both of those weren't necessary since last time we left here.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.