Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 144 of 590

Namdar goes for his scimitar as the area around - Page 144 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2010 - 3:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Apr, 2010 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 144

ooc: I posted we are heading north looking for orc patrols. Not picking up supplies here, and that Krusten will be on horseback. I also agree the sooner we get going the better.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2010 - 3:57am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten is glad that the group is finally back to exploring again. She maintains her order in the middle of the group. *

Roll - d12: 3 and d6: 1 - I don't kno what they're for so I didn't add any modifiers.

We should still check out the shell to see if there are any clues.

22nd Apr, 2010 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE
GM: Everyone needs to roll D12 and a D6. I also need to know the current party order.

I'll be first, Oliron and Beast can be next, then Krusten, then Pundit. Good work Oliron.

Rolls are for Spot and Initiative is my guess, but I can't remember offhand what modifiers either.

My rolls:
D12: 4 (crud)
D6: 3 (crud)

Everyone else, make sure to please post your rolls, this could be combat.

22nd Apr, 2010 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Page 144 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Don't forget me!
Um I would be where ever ordered to walk but if its free roam and it doesn't appear dangerous probably attempting conversation with Krusten.
If that didn't work/last (noticing opposing alignments and depending on how friendly she is feeling) then next choice would be near/ behind Namdar.

Sadly working his way down the intellectual and charismatic ladder,

Rolls
d12- 8
d6- 1

22nd Apr, 2010 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron falls into place, getting out his blade and shield.

d12: 3
d6: 6

*another burnt out farm* he wonders how farmers can even farm.

22nd Apr, 2010 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: testsubject1 welcome to the party dude. I just ask one thing... If you're going to be here then be here like every day because we're a bit pissed about people joining this adventure and then we have to wait and wait for them to make a decision.

rolls: 1d6: 6 and 1d12: 11

ooc: Why does the GM still think we purchased anything at double the price?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2010 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 144

international QUOTE
If you're going to be here then be here like every day because we're a bit pissed about people joining this adventure

I will nod in agreement with that. Its slow enough with the people that are active.

Rolls: d6: 6
d12: 4

23rd Apr, 2010 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 144

Namdar goes for his scimitar as the area around them comes to life with activity. Why hadn't he been watching more closely, paying better attention - a burned out farm, everything looked calm, long done - well, here was some action, at least.

"Try to form up as best we can, everyone!" he yelled as the group struggled to react.

OOC: Testsubj./"Aive", while we do appreciate you checking in every day, please don't get the idea of there being a harsh deadline obligation - we DO need our active players to post in a timely fashion so that the Party Leader (me) can summarize everything for the GM, otherwise I'll play it by ear, and we hate it when players drift off and their characters go inactive, but I don't want you to feel anxious or overwhelmed or unwelcome, because of some wording that could have been a little more softly chosen. And sorry about forgetting you earlier, you're there now in the Party Leader post I just made!

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.