Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 145 of 590

While Krunsten searches for a stick Aive will - Page 145 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2010 - 4:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
24th Apr, 2010 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 145

international QUOTE
because of some wording that could have been a little more softly chosen

ooc: Dude just stating the facts or like Simon likes to say I'm just saying what everyone's thinking.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: JPatt was just stating what he was thinking. I agree with him and you as well. It's true it does get annoying and we should ask people to be consistent players but, it isn't the new guys fault that people before him were lame. Things the way they are having people join and leave is going to be a constant. We just need to post in party leader thread without them if they are slow, until they are posting regular.

24th Apr, 2010 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC:Don't worry at the moment I'm checking the boards atleast once a day and if I was to leave I would make it known instead of just disappearing!

24th Apr, 2010 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Page 145 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: That is a bit of comfort, it isn't really you. It is the fact that we have been dealing with flakes a lot and been held back waiting for them. Like I said though I think we can avoid this in the future by just posting in the party leader thread without them. At least until they have maintained posting for a while, like Rentok has. Truth be told many of our players do not post every day, some go two or three days before posting at times. The general rule goes after two days post the majority vote and roll for the missing player(s). Well I am going on to long and this is all ooc, highly frowned upon so.

Oliron stays in formation while the party pokes around the burnt out farm a bit.

24th Apr, 2010 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten finds it odd that such a place would have a hidden chamber. She wonders what secrets lies beneath but she doesn't take any chances. She looks for a stick to pry it open without using her hands. *

SA: Take a long stick to try and open the chamber.

24th Apr, 2010 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Beast stands nearby with his weapon in hand to hit whatever might jump out. He talks to Krusten...

"I got your back."

ooc: OK testsubject1. You need to get some fp so you can change your peasant avatar.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2010 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 145

SA: Oliron looks around scanning the treeline bow notched. Every so often he looks back to Krusten and that area as well curiously.

- with mods. -
Spot: 16
Listen: 7

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Apr, 2010 - 4:33am

24th Apr, 2010 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 145

While Krunsten searches for a stick Aive will quickly search the entrance to the chamber for any traps,
search 26

If he finds one, after warning the party to move away will attempt to disable it.
disable device 20

If its trap free he will press his ear against it and listen for any movement below
Listen 12

If we cant open it from a distance Aive will offer his crowbar to beast and explain how to use it. Either way he will be standing behind Beast when it opens.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.