Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 147 of 590

* Krusten looks at the treasure and notices - Page 147 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2010 - 10:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th Apr, 2010 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 147

ooc: Wow, holy moly, that is a lot of gold, who is going to divvy it out. We can definitely get some mounts now, once we find them for sale. Lets see if we can find some orcs or a town nearby. Carrying that amount of coin is going to slow us down.

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Beast is surprised at how easy it was to find it. He immediately thinks about all the deserted places he's seen before that might have treasure like this. He starts to wonder what he will buy with it.

27th Apr, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: KA-CHING!

not including gems we each have 1000gp value each

could divvy it like so between the six of us

83pp+170gp x 4
84pp+ 160gpx 2

I also vote me and Namdar take the extra PP and less GP because we have the least strength.

Should divvy the gems after we sell them.

Who is proficient with and would like to play with the longsword?

If carrying the loot is going to be a problem we should leave it in the chest and drag it along. We should bring the chest if we can as it looks valuable! Now lets get to a safe town as quick and trouble free as possible!

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 27th Apr, 2010 - 3:27am

27th Apr, 2010 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Page 147 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Two updates to the story in one day, a definite miracle. Its good to come here and see that.

Pundit looks on as the wealth is checked. He stays quietly not looking to seem greedy but he does hope they remember how many wounds he has healed.

ooc: I'm alright with whatever I'm given but its not much use to use if we do not buy something with it. WIth that said I'm NOT paying twice the value on items from the stronghold. There must be somewhere else around here we can get stuff.

A wagon would be good just about now to take that iron chest.

27th Apr, 2010 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar stumbles back and sits down roughly in the dirt, staring at the chest of riches, stunned. He looks down at his near depleted belt pouch, then at the sword, and rubs his chin, then thinks about Lionel and the others. "Did the orcs burn down a Prince's keep or something, and then were too dumb to find it? By the gods this is everything but a royal coffer full of coin and goods!" he proclaims in spite of himself, shaking his head in disbelief. He wonders though, after they figure out how to divide it - surely they will continue on to help the farmers, rather than find somewhere to go shopping...?

OOC:
I'm not going to attempt to offer what I consider a true and fair breakdown of the money which includes the rest of our group not with us right now, because I already know there will be too much resistance, so while I have no particular problem with Aive's immediate breakdown of the division, I would like to counter-suggest:

we divide the money up into 7 shares instead of 6, allowing the others (which I think is essentially just Lionel and Ryorst, as Dimitri only has 3 posts) to split the 7th share, so they still get a percent of the find, which seems fair to me since it didn't require combat to get so they wouldn't have had to put any more effort into it than we did if they'd been here.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

international QUOTE
not including gems we each have 1000gp value each

could divvy it like so between the six of us

83pp+170gp x 4
84pp+ 160gpx 2

I also vote me and Namdar take the extra PP and less GP because we have the least strength.

Should divvy the gems after we sell them.

I vote everyone (probably Lionel & Ryorst too, its just 50gp ea) gets 1 gem and then leftovers go in the party pool?

international QUOTE
Who is proficient with and would like to play with the longsword?

We need to look at the sword, see if it's enchanted or special in any way, belonging to a noble house, royalty, famous, something, then if it's just a sword, assuming it is still usable, I've no preference for who it goes to, as we all are armed well already, so Aive can have it if he wants it.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 27th Apr, 2010 - 4:39am

27th Apr, 2010 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Oliron listens to the group as they decide the way to divide the treasure, bored.

He doesn't care to mutch about gold for some reason, more about killing orcs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Apr, 2010 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 147

Ok if we have 70pp and 160gp and 1 gem each that = 910gp value for us 6
leaving 840 in coin for them plus the 4 gems so 1040 in total.

I'll pass on the sword because I'm not proficient. Hopefully its magical tho but thats for someone else to find out.

Hmm as for helping farmers or shopping Aive will hint that the longer it lay around like this or we travel dragging it along we risk losing it.
But if we spend it right we may be able to better help the farmers and maybe even sooner if we can purchase some horses!

Any idea where the nearest profitable town is? (not paying double price)
and how far, when and what danger these farmers are in?

27th Apr, 2010 - 10:50am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 147

Born Free says...

* Krusten looks at the treasure and notices how the rogues of the party hover over it. Typical she thinks for a human and a half-orc to be first to hover over the riches. She stays quiet, not wishing to make her thoughts known. She is curious about the sword but she has been ignored in times past so she makes no inquiries about it. *

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.