Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 148 of 590

* Krusten senses the magic * ooc: I'm - Page 148 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Apr, 2010 - 2:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th Apr, 2010 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 148

Aive will take the sword and present it to Krunsten
"My lady, can you see something we cannot? I feel it may fall into your area of expertise"
As he presents it to her to examine and check for magic, he sees in her eyes the way she looks down at him but if his diplomatic tongue had a switch it was definitely on.

OOC: sorry if I'm over posting had a few days off.

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2010 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Beast looks at how Aive tries to win over Krusten.

ooc: Good luck, Krusten's character is hard to please. Posting is cool but if you're going to get yourself a proper avatar you need to post elsewhere because the RPGs give you like such little points.

28th Apr, 2010 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: What are we waiting on? Let's distribute the stuff and move on. Search the surrounding area and keep moving.

28th Apr, 2010 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 148 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I don't think we have a definite amount on treasure divvy yet, I am not going to get involved with it we already have 2 people on the matter and if we throw in more it could get confusing. Krusten mentioned wanting the sword and no one else has that I can tell, so it looks like the sword is yours Krusten. However no one has attempted to identify it in any way or cast detect magic on it. I would strongly suggest we do that before using it in battle.

I am just going to post that we search the surrounding area (in formation) for any signs of orcs. Any sign that will tell us if they have been here recently and or what direction they are located. From there we should be ok I think the leader will be back by then and we can sort out the rest of this.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 28th Apr, 2010 - 9:46pm

28th Apr, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I hope we're not like going to take a week or more just to like divide up some simple treasure, come on guys let's like close the chest and continue this thing. Just like divide the thing its not like we had it in a savings account and need to make sure everyone gets the interest, dang we found the thing for free!

29th Apr, 2010 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

* Krusten is surprised by the offer of the sword she nods at Aive carefully as though with a bit of mistrust but not wanting to seem hostile she grins politely as she examines the sword and tries to detect magic radiating from it. *

SA: I want to detect magic or know what magic the sword has. Do I need to make a roll for that?

ooc: I want to thank you guys for letting me have the sword. You know how to make a girl happy wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2010 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 148

ooc: Ok so it is magical, I would guess it is not cursed. That would not make a lot of sense considering the way we found it.

"Looks like they went west some time ago. Do we head west then or is there another option?" Oliron glances at the chest from time to time making sure it is secure.

29th Apr, 2010 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 148

Born Free says...

* Krusten senses the magic *

ooc: I'm not sure, did I actually cast my spell or do we still need to do it? I guess I am asking if detect magic only detects but doesn't tell you what it is?

So, shall we divide that gold or are we going to just drag that iron chest around.

* Krusten hints by looking at Oliron's animal. *

We need to go west I think.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.