Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 149 of 590

"Smoke, were there's smoke there's - Page 149 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Apr, 2010 - 10:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Apr, 2010 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 149

"West sounds good to me, though the trail is long cold - it is the only one immediately apparent." says Namdar, glancing at the sword in Krusten's hands, then at the chest in the wagon.

"As for the treasure..." he holds his jaw thoughtfully for a moment, before continuing.

"Since no one else has expressly protested, and there has been ample time to do so, I say it is split into seven, the extra share to be diveded among Prince Lionel and good Ryorst, and if they think that is unfair, I will also pool the entirely of my share in with that share, and we all three split it so the three of us at least will have equal shares. The point is the whole party will be able to afford better gear, which will theoretically make us more efficient and safe - that is the hope and the intent - not one-upsmanship, but mutual benefit."

international QUOTE
Opening the chest you will find 1,000 gold, 500 platinum and ten gems. The gems seem to be worth about 50 gp each.

not including gems we each have 1000gp value each

This is a total of 6,000 GP value + 10 gems (6,500gp total). Dividing it into 7, everyone gets and should record in their character info the appropriate totals for your character:

Namdar: 75pp, 105gp, 1 gem (50gp) - 905gp total value
Aive: 75pp, 107gp, 1 gem (50gp) - 907gp total value
Krusten: 70pp, 157gp, 1 gem (50gp) - 907gp total value
Pundit: 70pp, 157gp, 1 gem (50gp) - 907gp total value
Beast: 70pp, 157gp, 1 gem (50gp) - 907gp total value
Oliron: 70pp, 157gp, 1 gem (50gp) - 907gp total value
*Lionel and Ryorst: 70pp, 160gp, 2 gems (50gp ea.) - 960gp total value
---Split Evenly: 35pp, 80gp, 1 gem (50gp) each - 480gp total value each

Now. The only OTHER issue is if people want to try to insist on some sort of equation between the magic sword for Krusten, and her share, but I personally don't care who has it or is doing what with it, as it will either help us or it won't, so I myself am not worried about it being considered a "share".

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2010 - 1:37am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

ooc: Cool to have a magical sword.

* Krusten looks at the sword carefully and then puts it away until she can test it out later. *

SA: Keep heading west.

30th Apr, 2010 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Beast looks at Krusten admiring her sword. He says nothing in case she thinks he wants it. Beast has a greater desire for deer meat than for a sword. His own weapon is good enough for him.

ooc: Good find Krusten. It might be like a +1 magical sword but you won't know for sure until you get it identified.

Beast looks at the delay the wagon is coming and wonders if we should look for a road instead.

30th Apr, 2010 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 149 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

ooc: Thanks I like having something unusual. Good thing you mentioned it because I previously updated my coinage but forgot to add the sword!

30th Apr, 2010 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: I think you will find it is stronger then just a +1 since it has strong transmutation and universal auras, I'm guessing a bonus to strength or some other combat stat but I have no idea what the universal bit could be. Cross your fingers its limited wish spell smile.gif ahhh its not even mine and the suspense is killing me!

Aive busy wondering what could have been if only he had ventured by himself or left before this party had, would all the treasure be his or none at all.
Staying close to the party but taking advantage of the slow pace and heavy surroundings he slips into the shrubbery and sneaks along hidden, looking and listening for trouble,

Hide 24, 23,
Move silently 18, 27
Some spare with no mods 15, 3, 1, 5, 10

30th Apr, 2010 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

"Krusten, if you allow me to hold the sword I will see if it gives off any aura to me that I might feel."

Looking at the rest of the group...

"We need to find high ground so we can know where we are going."

He looks for Aive...

"Anyone seen that curious fellow? Perhaps there is a tall tree he can climb that may allow him to see something."

SA: Let's just keep going until we come on something worthwhile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2010 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 149

Namdar and the group continue to press on, but the half-orc still wonders about the recent literal treasure trove. He wonders, if it's as much money as his math would indicate - is this his opportunity to retire, early - will he not be a gray haired old elder after all, in a modest cabin, but.... he puts the thought away - there were many miles to go, and unknown dangers and plots, and innocents.

30th Apr, 2010 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 149

"Smoke, were there's smoke there's fire.", Oliron simply states preparing for battle. Drawing his bow and notching an arrow, he advances with the party.

2d12: 6, 6
2d6: 2, 5

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 30th Apr, 2010 - 10:33pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.