Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 150 of 590

ooc: Rentok joining us or not is not a big - Page 150 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st May, 2010 - 3:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
30th Apr, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 150

Born Free says...

ooc: Thanks for checking it rpgpundit I didn't think about you being a cleric and sensing the aura and all.

* Krusten doesn't like the sight of smoke. Another burning farm she thinks or possibly an orc encampment. *

One of you should move in the forest shadows and check it out for us first before we go there with cart and all.

SA: Krusten waits to see if someone will scout ahead first.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2010 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I figure Oliron leaves his cart and donkeys out of the battle whenever possible.

Oliron leaves Jonas to be the boss of the cart and other donkey. Leaving her back a ways while the party continues on.

1st May, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: Might want to have someone guard it from bandits. Oh, and Ryorst and Lionel are now leaving the stronghold... Where are you guys? Close enough that we know where you are, or could catch up... What's going on? Etc. I am sadly about 20 pages out of the loop at this point.

1st May, 2010 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Page 150 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Long story short we are about to investigate a fire, possibly orcs around. From what KNtoran has posted you can enter in when ready. It seems somehow you have been on your way following the party for some time, just now catching up to us. The cart is pretty well guarded. I am watching it from a distance. It's not like a long ways away, just out of the battle. I have covered the chest with a blanket to make it less conspicuous and tied it down very well with rope, plus it has a lock.

This is not my place but I vote Lionel stays with Skedvick at the fort.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 1st May, 2010 - 12:26am

1st May, 2010 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I'm for someone going ahead, that's like a good idea actually because as a group we make too much noise. No way Ryorst would know where to find us they should both just relax a bit at the stronghold until we like get back unless we go back now.

Rather off topic, but...
Rentok, if they like vote for you to stay then you can always like join in Oliron's RPG so that you're still playing in the mean time dude.

1st May, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: Personally I don't see why Rentok would not be able to find us. He knew or general direction and all of his posts were short text based ones. He could have left shortly after us and followed our recently paved trail easily.

Rather off topic, but...
I would definitely welcome you to my campaign regardless.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 1st May, 2010 - 2:49am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2010 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 150

Nods at Krusten...

"Its only my usual service."

He looks at the fires and nods at the idea of someone going up ahead to recon the area.

SA - Awaits whomever goes ahead to bring back info.

1st May, 2010 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 150

ooc: Rentok joining us or not is not a big deal to me. I was just saying that its likely he will not know where we are but the GM can like always work out how we meet back in the story. I was just suggesting that if he can't meet back he could join in your game in the mean time.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.