Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 151 of 590

Oliron feels his rage well up. He is filled - Page 151 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd May, 2010 - 8:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st May, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 151

ooc:

international QUOTE
Join the others in the main party thread.

The only reason I push this is because of this post by KNtoran in response to the inside payers posts. To me he is clearly stating Rentok can join whenever. Though I could definitely use another or two in my campaign (Thomas has left). If any others here want to join that is more than welcome (Pundit included).

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2010 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar's already creased nose wrinkles up more at the smell of smoke. He slows and looks around at the others.

"I think some of us should head on up and take a look, the rest of you stay back here and keep yourselves out of immediate sight until we find out what lies ahead."

With that, he creeps off, followed by anyone else who wants to do the same, while everyone else does whatever they're going to do (make sure to post your actions, anyone that is doing anything).

OOC: Given that Thomas will be gone for a week or two or possibly longer (hope not), I think now is as good a time as any for Ryorst to rejoin the main group, and let Lionel stay at the Duke's presumably doing royal political hooha and advancing the story whatever way that he's able to that way. Definitely would also be good to have another player for Oliron's game as well.

1st May, 2010 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aive will appear from the bushes somewhere and whispering in a manner suggesting they all should be by now.
He offers to go off and scout with Namdar, but suggests the party keep moving just slowly and cautiously, as no one can hear the fire and the wind is blowing the smoke our way it could still be quite some distance.
He shows the signal whistle that is around his neck, "I will blow this if I or Namdar am in need of help otherwise I will keep moving forward in front of you until I find something and return to let you know", then he disappears back into the bushes.

15, 22, Move silently
27, 29(nat) hide

14 24 spot
9 20 listen

Will keep about 50 feet to the right of namdar,

1st May, 2010 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 151 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: The only thing is that Ryorst has some VERY important information. I think I'll probably just have caught up with you guys as of my post, and will tell you what I learned AFTER we deal with whatever.

Ryorst pushes his way out of the bushes off to the side, and sees up ahead of him a short way the cart belonging to one of the group. He moves forward towards it, and catches sight of a fire ahead. Turning to look towards it, he notices the group and heads over to them, quietly, but not to catch them off guard.

OOC: Hmm... Sure, I'll join the other campaign. I have quite a few going already, but one more won't hurt.

2nd May, 2010 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Since Ryorst is here he can catch up and like also recon part of the area so he sees more.

Reconcile Edited: play by post on 2nd May, 2010 - 2:28am

2nd May, 2010 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

ooc: I'm interested to read this important information to see if it was worth the separate expedition you guys took.

* Krusten notices a figure coming out of the bush and becomes excited about testing her new found sword. She becomes disappointed after recognizing that it is Ryorst but says nothing. *

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2010 - 8:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 151

I posted this in the PL.

AIVE:
Aive shows the signal whistle that is around his neck, "I will blow this if I or Namdar am in need of help otherwise I will keep moving forward in front of you until I find something and return to let you know", then he disappears back into the bushes.

15, 22, Move silently
27, 29(nat) hide

14 24 spot
9 20 listen

Will keep about 50 feet to the right of namdar

RYORST:
he notices the group and heads over to them, quietly, but not to catch them off guard.

NAMDAR and PARTY:
Overall the party is moving forward slowly and quietly, as obscured in the bushes as they can be, while Namdar and Aive scout up ahead, using stealth, to try to get an idea of what is going on, so the party knows what they may be walking into, and can be prepared.

Move Silent, Hide, Spot, Listen (no mods):
D12s: 9, 12
D20s: 20, 9

2nd May, 2010 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 151

Oliron feels his rage well up. He is filled with it but stalks ahead, bow aimed at the group of orcs away from the woman. Looking to make sure everyone is ready he fires two shots, then drops the bow. Pulling out his sword and shield while running forward to attack the orcs on or near the pinned woman.

- bow attack with mods. -
2d20: 23, 21
2d6: 1, 5

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.