Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 153 of 590

ooc: Dude maybe you should just stay down - Page 153 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th May, 2010 - 3:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
3rd May, 2010 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 153

Aive leaving Namdar to go and inform the party would have circled wide in the bushes heading towards the tent with the children in it. As soon as he hears the war cry and arrows fly loose he will sprint into the tent cutting his way in from the back, and attack any orcs in site, if there is none he will hide to the side listen and prepare to sneak attack any that enter. After a very short while he will peer out ready his sling and attack the nearest orc still standing with his sling.

13, on attackroll hopefully catching them flatfooted and from behind,
2 damage from the dagger, +3 if I get in a sneak attack

Some extra attacks incase I get caught fighting an orc
19, on attackroll hopefully catching them flatfooted and from behind,
6 CRIT damage from the dagger,+ 4 if I get in a sneak attack

8, on attackroll
3 damage from the dagger,

Sling attack roll 15, 4damage

Sling attack roll 9, 1 damage

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 3rd May, 2010 - 11:52am

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2010 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Pundit moves forward towards the burning fires. If he witnesses anything like what is described he will enter battle with lots of anger towards the orcs.

SA: Charge!

Rolls: 1d20: 11,13
1d8: 8,9
1d12: 10,12

Modifiers added

4th May, 2010 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

* As Krusten is summoed towards the fires she will arm her bow and arrows. *

SA: I will follow to the area where I can see the orcs and as soon as I have a good shot I will shoot.

Rolls: d20: 22, 15, 16, 6
d6: 5,8,7,7
d12: 5,8,8,1

OOC: I made four rolls. I generally hate rolling so I made some in advance. Anyways the d20 and d6 have my bonus but the d12 doesn't I don't know what they're really used for.

4th May, 2010 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Page 153 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OLIRON
He is filled with it but stalks ahead, bow aimed at the group of orcs away from the woman. Looking to make sure everyone is ready he fires two shots, then drops the bow. Pulling out his sword and shield while running forward to attack the orcs on or near the pinned woman.

- bow attack with mods. -
2d20: 23, 21
2d6: 1, 5

RYORST
Ryorst charges forward at the group of orcs, roaring loudly (intimidate) and drawing his flail. When close enough, he swings his flail hard at the nearest orc.

Rolls:
Intimidate:
1d20: 16
1d12: 3
128: 2
1d6: 4

Attack:
1d20: 14 (+6) = 20

Damage:
1d10: 8 (+5) = 13

Generic:
2d20: 20, 4
2d12: 8, 5
2d8: 3, 5
2d6: 3, 6

BEAST
SA: Beast looks out to see if those who went ahead need his skills.

(PL: I presume he'll charge with everyone else)
ROLLS:
D6: 3 (+2 Init = 5)
D20: 13, 9 (+5 BAB+Str Mods = 18, 14 I think?)
D12 damage: 4, 4 (+4 Str/Dmg Bon = 8, 8)

Aive leaving Namdar to go and inform the party would have circled wide in the bushes heading towards the tent with the children in it. As soon as he hears the war cry and arrows fly loose he will sprint into the tent cutting his way in from the back, and attack any orcs in site, if there is none he will hide to the side listen and prepare to sneak attack any that enter. After a very short while he will peer out ready his sling and attack the nearest orc still standing with his sling.

13, on attackroll hopefully catching them flatfooted and from behind,
2 damage from the dagger, +3 if I get in a sneak attack

Some extra attacks incase I get caught fighting an orc
19, on attackroll hopefully catching them flatfooted and from behind,
6 CRIT damage from the dagger,+ 4 if I get in a sneak attack

8, on attackroll
3 damage from the dagger,

Sling attack roll 15, 4damage

Sling attack roll 9, 1 damage

PUNDIT
Pundit moves forward towards the burning fires. If he witnesses anything like what is described he will enter battle with lots of anger towards the orcs.

SA: Charge!

Rolls: 1d20: 11,13
1d8: 8,9
1d12: 10,12

Modifiers added

KRUSTEN
* As Krusten is summoed towards the fires she will arm her bow and arrows. *

SA: I will follow to the area where I can see the orcs and as soon as I have a good shot I will shoot.

Rolls: d20: 22, 15, 16, 6
d6: 5,8,7,7
d12: 5,8,8,1

OOC: I made four rolls. I generally hate rolling so I made some in advance. Anyways the d20 and d6 have my bonus but the d12 doesn't I don't know what they're really used for.

NAMDAR

1. The party charges and/or attacks from cover, or whatever it is they choose, and distract and mobilize the orcs to meet their charge, leaving hopefully few if any back guarding the people
(going on above)

2. Namdar sneaks in beside/behind the orcs, fromt he trees to the side of the building to the smoke for cover and distraction of combat, dropping caltrops, during the chaos
Namdar has: *Sneak Attack (+1D6d), *Trapfinding, 2 Balance, 3 Climb, 2 Disable Device, 2 Escape, 2 Hide, 3 Jump, 3 Move Silent, 2 Open Lock, 3 Slight/Hand
1D6: 2 (+1 Init=3)
D20 (not sure if you hit roll for this): 8 (+2 Mel Attk Bon = 10 on flat-foot/surpr?). Namdar will remember the general area where he leaves this so as to not step on them or let the family step on them in their escape.

3. He finds out from the woman and man about the children inside, if there are orcs in there, and if there is an alternate escape (backdoor, window) from the house which everyone can use to get away from the orcs.
Perception roll(s) if needed:
D12: 11, 6 (mods listed below)
D20: 20, 16 (if Spot/Perception is Wis, I have a +1)
Namdar has: *Darksight 60', *F: Investigator, 2 Listen, 3 Search, 2 Spot

4. He frees the woman and farmer and takes them inside to where the children are, if it is a sound idea (not guarded/has an exit, can be barricaded, etc). If there are orcs, he'll have to come up with a plan or if it's just one or two, he and the adults may be able to rush them and take them out.

5. Otherwise he will lead the family back out as stealthily as possible, into cover and back to where some other member(s) of the party is, for safety, covering their escape if anyone follows

4th May, 2010 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: OOPS so sorry I don't know where I got tents from, If you could change that to entering the house from the back, will pick the lock if needed.
will sneak through to where the children are and make sure they are safe If there are any orcs inside I will try to catch them off guard and sneak attack them on the way.

Then if all clear and there are any orcs left outside will attack from the house. Use same rolls from before

22open lock

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 4th May, 2010 - 8:09am

5th May, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

* Beast hates being hit and that only makes him more angry. He continues his charge! *

ooc: I guess my last rolls like still stand cause I haven't reached them yet?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2010 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 153

Oliron takes two arrows and is feeling rather dead (I have 1 hp). He carries on and attacks the closest orc. Growling in denial and rage he attacks.

- with mods. -
sword attack: 6
sword damage: 10

Intimidate: 16

5th May, 2010 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 153

ooc: Dude maybe you should just stay down instead of continuing to fight with only 1hp left.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.