Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 154 of 590

ooc: I posted this before, I quess it got - Page 154 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th May, 2010 - 2:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
5th May, 2010 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 154

ooc: Never, Oliron does not retreat. I will die here if I must.

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2010 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Well, none of that reflected what I said I wanted to do, which was use cover of the trees and then the smoke, to sneak in behind or beside the orcs and drop caltrops while they were distracted, and get to the farmer and his wife and the children - I'm pretty sure that's what my post said, but I may have been unclear.

I remain mostly behind that plan, still wanting to drop caltrops if possible, to catch orcs off guard while they're not watching and to help prevent pursuit, and getting to the family and getting them out of the area, though it looks like I may also need to make sure to have my scimitar out as well, and wet my mouth and face covering first and use it both as a filter for the smoke and so I don't alarm the family. I'll make that post in the party thread and wait for the next round of player posts.

OOC: I would do something for Oliron but my character likely would not know the situation he is in and couldn't do anything from here anyway, sorry man. I don't think you're dead until you're negative your CON score though.

5th May, 2010 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: It's ok, I was just surprised to how it played out. I was expecting at least to be in base with them and not expecting arrows. I am a fighter so I am supposed to take the damage. Wish my attack would have been better I am pretty sure I missed. undecided.gif I was pretty sure your and my post stated you and Aive where going around back of the house. Using smoke and whatever else for cover. I think there was some miscommunication there somehow. I don't think we can go back though at this point. Hopefully KNtoran will pull a few punches so we don't all die here.

5th May, 2010 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 154 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing Oliron severly injured Pundit will make his way over to him to heal his wounds if he will stay in one place.

SA: Heal Oliron and if not him anyone that is badly injured.

6th May, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Alright, so is someone going to like post in the party leader thread so we can get the battle on?

6th May, 2010 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Uh, post what? Don't we need more rolls or actions? I'll see what I can do. Here's my post for the PL, that KN will/is read(ing).

NAMDAR
I want to drop caltrops if possible, to catch orcs off guard while they're not watching and to help prevent pursuit, and getting to the family and getting them out of the area, though it looks like I may also need to make sure to have my scimitar out as well, and wet my mouth and face covering first and use it both as a filter for the smoke and so I don't alarm the family.

PUNDIT
SA: Heal Oliron and if not him anyone that is badly injured.

Otherwise, apparently everyone wants to continue their actions/attacks from the previous turn's statements, we're not sure if our previous rolls are still pending or "stored up" or what...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2010 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 154

ooc: We obviously didn't use them because like none of us got to attack the orcs.

6th May, 2010 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 154

ooc: I posted this before, I quess it got buried.

Oliron takes two arrows and is feeling rather dead (I have 1 hp). He carries on and attacks the closest orc. Growling in denial and rage he attacks.

- with mods. -
sword attack: 6
sword damage: 10

Intimidate: 16

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.