Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 159 of 590

OOC: Nice of you guys to wait on a lady. Rolls: - Page 159 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th May, 2010 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th May, 2010 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 159

OOC: Not sure, KNtoran didn't request new rolls from me, I wonder if that means I get knocked out before I can do anything, or if he just didn't notice I didn't give him enough rolls for this round. Either way...

Ryorst moves to the nearest living Orc and swings mightily at it.

Rolls:
Attack:
1d20+8: 22
Damage:
1d10+10: 18

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2010 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar will quickly push the hopefully fatally wounded (but possibly not) orc backward into the others, possibly causing confusion and distracting them from their actions, but his main action is to turn and run directly at the orc that came out the door.

Namdar will use his Climb 3, Jump 3, Escape 2 (helps against grapples), Balance 2 and Tumble 2 skills, plus his Intimidate 2, Bluff 2 and Acting 2 to try to momentarily surprise and cow the charging orc by bellowing crazily and charging at an angle at him (so as to not back him into the door and farmer etc) and swinging his sword, then leaping bodily onto him with a scimitar attack and "climbing" roughly up his upper body, hopefully overbalancing him and driving him to the ground, back into the house if possible, where both end up, so the woman can try to get the farmer free.

(unadjusted)
D20: 11, 5, 16
D8: 4, 6, 7

OOC: Need rolls for Krusten, myself and Aive and I'll include Ryorst's too for good measure:

"Not sure if you needed rolls for Ryorst but if so, there they are:
Ryorst moves to the nearest living Orc and swings mightily at it.
Rolls:
Attack:
1d20+8: 22
Damage:
1d10+10: 18"

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 14th May, 2010 - 6:55am

14th May, 2010 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aive not expecting the arrows to come so close steps even further to the side out of sight now, then silently tumbles to the other side of the window rolling below the frame as too not be seen, once on the other side he will again press himself against the house and ready his weapon again.

If he is right at the window I get an attack of opportunity for him using a ranged weapon next to me, And either way as I'm at the side of the window like stated not in front of it, I should also have decent concealment.

14th May, 2010 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 159 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I just remembered my last roll was a 1. I will post a few more rolls here in case my cleave worked and was my last roll.

Oliron will let go of his weapon for the natural 1 roll, then use his short sword.

- with mods. -

To hit: 10, 13, 20, 6

Damage: 4, 6, 4, 5

ooc: Darn dice don't like me. undecided.gif

14th May, 2010 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Still no rolls for Aive or Krusten so I can post in the Party Leader thread so we can get the next turn...

14th May, 2010 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

OOC: Proxy Roll for them, unadjusted? I doubt they'd mind overly much if it keeps things going.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2010 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 159

ooc: This is what I'm like saying it should be standard that when we're like in battle we just roll several times so we don't have to be like waiting on this.

14th May, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 159

Born Free says...

OOC: Nice of you guys to wait on a lady.

Rolls: d20: 5,9,15,22
d6: 6,4,6,7
I added in bonuses

* Krusten intends to fire arrows until they're all dead *

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.