Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 160 of 590

Namdar struggles to regain his footing against - Page 160 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th May, 2010 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th May, 2010 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 160

OOC: Why you gotta insult Aive like that Krusten? What did he ever do to you to be called a lady? That's just plain mean.

Also, how are those your scores AFTER bonuses? Your ranged attack bonus is +5, it isn't possible for you to have 5 as an attack roll result after applying that.

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 15th May, 2010 - 2:47am

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: I posted our updated actions in the Party Leader Thread.

KRUSTEN

Rolls: d20: 5,9,15,22
d6: 6,4,6,7
I added in bonuses

* Krusten intends to fire arrows until they're all dead *

OLIRON

ooc: I just remembered my last roll was a 1. I will post a few more rolls here in case my cleave worked and was my last roll.

Oliron will let go of his weapon for the natural 1 roll, then use his short sword.

- with mods. -

To hit: 10, 13, 20, 6

Damage: 4, 6, 4, 5

AIVE

Aive not expecting the arrows to come so close steps even further to the side out of sight now, then silently tumbles to the other side of the window rolling below the frame as too not be seen, once on the other side he will again press himself against the house and ready his weapon again.

If he is right at the window I get an attack of opportunity for him using a ranged weapon next to me, And either way as I'm at the side of the window like stated not in front of it, I should also have decent concealment.

PROXY ROLLS FOR AIVE BY JP AS PARTY LEADER

These rolls for Aive are unadjusted, I don't even know what I'm rolling for.
D20: 19, 15, 8, 14
D4: 3, 1, 1, 4
D6: 2, 3, 2, 3

Holy mackerel will you LOOK at Aive's character's skill levels! Awesome!

NAMDAR

Namdar will quickly push the hopefully fatally wounded (but possibly not) orc backward into the others, possibly causing confusion and distracting them from their actions, but his main action is to turn and run directly at the orc that came out the door.

Namdar will use his Climb 3, Jump 3, Escape 2 (helps against grapples), Balance 2 and Tumble 2 skills, plus his Intimidate 2, Bluff 2 and Acting 2 to try to momentarily surprise and cow the charging orc by bellowing crazily and charging at an angle at him (so as to not back him into the door and farmer etc) and swinging his sword, then leaping bodily onto him with a scimitar attack and "climbing" roughly up his upper body, hopefully overbalancing him and driving him to the ground, back into the house if possible, where both end up, so the woman can try to get the farmer free.

(unadjusted)
D20: 11, 5, 16
D8: 4, 6, 7

RYORST

"Not sure if you needed rolls for Ryorst but if so, there they are:
Ryorst moves to the nearest living Orc and swings mightily at it.
Rolls:
Attack:
1d20+8: 22
Damage:
1d10+10: 18"

15th May, 2010 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ryorst's rage ends as he falls unconscious.

New Status
STR: -2
DEX: -2
CON: +0
AC: +0

HP: -3/18

Stabilizing Roll:
1d100: 41

OOC: That sucks. Who's still active? Kill some people. There's only 5 of 'em left.

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 15th May, 2010 - 3:33pm

15th May, 2010 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 160 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I don't know, my rolls are not so great for the next set of rounds. I have 3 HP as well so if I get hit I am probably going down. I should hit at least one of them for a little damage.

15th May, 2010 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

international QUOTE
OOC: Why you gotta insult Aive like that Krusten?

Are you some kind of mad person? I was saying it was nice of you all (well except you now) to wait on me for my rolls. Anyway...

SA: I keep shooting trying to kill as many orcs as possible. If any of them try to turn to come after to me I will summon an animal to help me out.

15th May, 2010 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

SA: Beast will continue to fight and my rolls are already there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th May, 2010 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 160

OOC: That was a joke. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough. Anyways... I think we may all be about to die, due to unlucky dice rolls.

15th May, 2010 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 160

Namdar struggles to regain his footing against the wall, smarting from the sword wound that got through his thick leather armor. As well as the general impact of slamming into the wall. He shakes his head and tries to get into a defensive position, and gage how far away he is from the door which should still be open, as the other orc approaches...

OOC: Ryorst, Oliron, Krusten, Beast have posted, and made their rolls... I think, above, or said they already had some? So that leaves Aive and Pundit still?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.