Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 161 of 590

ooc: Awesome stuff Krusten I'll back - Page 161 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th May, 2010 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th May, 2010 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 161

ooc: I don't know, if they haven't posted by tomorrow I say we roll for them and post the best we can guess. Everyone else has their actions and rolls set up. Being in the middle of a heated battle and all I would think they would be posting regular. I won't be surprised when right after I post this they post back and say what the heck. smile.gif

Oliron dares not examine his body, knowing his position to be precarious. He tries to ignore all the blood but can't. Feeling the animal in him he knows then, it is him or them. His discipline mind prevails though, keeping himself in the best defensive positions and striking for the killing blows.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 16th May, 2010 - 1:58am

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2010 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aive will pop up and hopefully suprise the orc (getting sneak attack bonus), and will attack anything he can in what everway possible.

all rolls unadjusted.

D20, 19, 5, 12, 10

d6 sap damage, 3 5

d6, sneak attack 4 1

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 16th May, 2010 - 7:30am

16th May, 2010 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

NAMDAR (0/6 HP - I'm taking liberties with my 'fading to black' scene so it might not be accepted)

SA: curse at orc at window inside house, throw scimitar to ground near farmer's wife and tumble into advancing orc outside house as final 'fading out' act

D20: 19, 3 (both unadjusted)

OOC: Namdar has fallen to 0 HP and is "disabled".

Namdar realizes he needs to do something quickly as he tries to get to his feet, his balance is uncertain and his visual focus is not quite coming together, his wounds more grave than he thought. He lurches for the open doorway, shouting a curse in common at the orc at the window, hoping to distract the creature, but slams shoulder-first into the doorway.

Namdar looks over at the farmer's wife and then back to the orc advancing on him outside the house, then at his own scimitar. He draws a deep painful breath and growls, "Woman, gods be with you, use this to the last!" and lobs his scimitar onto the ground near the woman. He turns back to the advancing orc, uses the wall to push off and launches himself into a tumbling dive at the warrior, hoping to at least down him to give the woman a chance to get in the house or attack the warrior or something, as Al Sattar's half-orc head swims in a sea of stars and his vision goes dark.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 16th May, 2010 - 10:46am

17th May, 2010 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 161 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I thought I supplied enough rolls for the next round already?

rolls: d20: 11,16,11,20
d8: 2,2,2,4

Modifier applied.

18th May, 2010 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron continues to hack away. Hoping he doesn't get brought down by an orc attack.

- with mods. -

5d20: 6, 18, 15, 15, 16

5d6: 6, 6, 6, 4, 4

18th May, 2010 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

OOC: God I hope I stabilize before I die.

1d100: 3

OK, yay. I love these dice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2010 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 161

Born Free says...

* Krusten sees members in her party falling but she isnt as concerned because she is also seeing orcs falling from her arrows. She intends to kill all the orcs before they have any chance to do more damage to the party. *

SA: Shooting arrows like crazy.

Rolls: d20+1: 15, 18, 5, 11
d6+1: 2, 7 , 5, 2

19th May, 2010 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 161

ooc: Awesome stuff Krusten I'll back you up here.

SA: Beast continues to find any orcs near to him and slashes.

Modified rolls:

d20: 10, 11, 25, 25

d10: 6, 15, 13, 9

ooc: Last two rolls are totally cool!

As the orc falls Beast shouts angry orcish cursings. He is hoping that the remaining orcs become scared enough to start fighting terribly or even run.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.