Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 162 of 590

16 init 13 attack roll sap 5 sneak 4 anychance - Page 162 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th May, 2010 - 2:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th May, 2010 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 162

Aive will step back infront of the window but out of weapon reach and ready his sling then let let a bullet fly through the window,

17 attack roll

4 damage

If its running around the house I will hide at the corner and get set and ready for when it comes around,

16 attack roll
6 damage with sap

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 19th May, 2010 - 3:01am

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2010 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: From what I can gather it is running around the outside of the house. I doubt it would run through a building in order to attack you through a window when it could just go around.

19th May, 2010 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rolls - 20 - 8, 11, 8, 4
8 - 8, 8, 5, 5

Sa - Keep attacking the orcs

20th May, 2010 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Page 162 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: We all know what happens if like all of us are killed but if its just a couple of us remaining what do we do then? I mean like there wouldn't be much of a choice but to head back to the strong hold and then the town to get supplies and new people. Anyone have a plan different?

20th May, 2010 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Kill and rob the fallen comrades then join the orcs, just kidding. One of these farmer types probably knows of a village or something around here. Otherwise ya, we may have to go back to the stronghold, hopefully with only one post in party leader.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 20th May, 2010 - 1:27am

20th May, 2010 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: True, true... There could be other places here to get items but like at what price? I don't want to be like paying double or triple for something I can get cheaper at the town.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 162

ooc: I don't know, going all the way back to town would take forever. I do agree though, paying double prices should be avoided if possible. I am just thinking, we went south to that bean farmers place were the stump was. It took us forever just to get there. I can only imagine how long it would take to go all the way back to the town we were at. I would be up for it if we could do it and get back here in one or two posts. However if it is going to take two weeks real time to get there and back I vote no.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 20th May, 2010 - 1:54am

20th May, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 162

16 init
13 attack roll
sap 5
sneak 4

anychance I could release a bag of caltrops on the corner before he got there?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.