Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 163 of 590

ooc: Doesn't strength count for how - Page 163 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st May, 2010 - 12:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th May, 2010 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 163

ooc: I asked KNtoran and he says we are about 2 days travel from the main town. So we should have no problem heading back there for goods and healing or whatever.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2010 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Do we have a cleric with cure light wounds prepped? This is why I enjoy having a Bard on the team. Bards make good healers, and especially since they can also use that high CHA for NPC interaction and later on, for Leadership. A bard is an essential to any party, particularly since they're so versatile. Now though, after you guys kill those two orcs and gather together, I suggest trying to heal Ryorst and Namdar back to consciousness, and then talking to the family and claiming orc heads for that bounty, if it's still active. Then we can go to town and equip ourselves. I need a chain shirt, and that levelup sounds good if I qualify.

So far I think the highest kill-count for this battle is tied between Krusten and Ryorst. Barbarian-dude killed a swath of orcs before they brought him down.

20th May, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: I think healing you guys back up should be pretty easy. We will still be hurting when we limp into town most likely, but we got this. cool.gif Also I may be wrong but I think Krusten wasn't adding her bonus to attack roll, she probably would have killed more. It looked like she was adding a +1 when it should have been a +5 I think.

20th May, 2010 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Page 163 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC Yea I think your right but that should be a plus 4 from her dexterity not a 5
also is it a magic bow because I noticed she was adding +1 to her damage?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters / slang / shorthand that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "to" or "u" for "you" or "+" for "plus" in sentences. See Constructive Posting Policy.

20th May, 2010 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

OCC: What should I be adding to my damage? I think I'll just put my rolls and let the GM figure it out for me. All these numbers confuses my brain.

* Krusten is happy having taken down the most orcs ever. She is already thinking about the armor for her horse. *

SA: Keep shooting!

20th May, 2010 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: This is just a educated guess but, I think 19 dexterity means you would have a +4, a dexterity of 20 would be a +5. That would be pertaining to your attribute bonus / ranged attack roll. As for damage, bows do not receive damage bonus for strength or otherwise, unless you have a masterwork bow or a magical bow. Again this is from what I can see, for a sure answer I would ask KNtoran in the question thread. Just a helpful hand in this, I know how all these numbers and such can get to be confusing.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 20th May, 2010 - 10:10pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 163

ooc: I know I will miss hitting an orc again but just here to say continue so we can get this battle over with and count losses.

21st May, 2010 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 163

ooc: Doesn't strength count for how much you can pul back the bow though? Also I lost count on how much damage Beast has I must be like bloody all over.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.