Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 164 of 590

Greetings and salutations fellow adventurers. - Page 164 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd May, 2010 - 8:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st May, 2010 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 164

Oliron sees the last orc fall, then yells in triumph. He moves over to his fallen friends quickly, trying to stabilize them and administer healing.

- with mods. -
5d20 (heal): 11, 5, 14, 11, 5

"We need some healing here!" He yells shortly after the battles end.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 21st May, 2010 - 3:16am

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2010 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst groans, but remains unconscious.

(All stats return to normal. No more bonuses or penalties.)

21st May, 2010 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE
  Doesn't strength count for how much you can pul back the bow though?

Ah I tried to explain this one recently, only for composite bows and they come in a +1 to +5 but in there case the string is alot tighter and harder to pull back unless you have the strength mod equal to the plus you cant actually pull the string all the way back and suffer minuses to your attack roll and that also explains the extra damage but you cant add more strength damage then its composite plus.
Don't know if thats explained properly but it all makes sense if you look up the bows written description.

IC: Anyway I guess now we tend our wounded, while everyone else is doing that Aive will find the children and bring them to their parents, giving the lady a blanket to cover herself with and then will untie the farmer.

He will then go around to all the corpses and drag them into a pile at the side of the house away from the family's vision, slitting the throats of any that aren't excessively dead he will begin removing weapons, armour, jewelry (general looting) and pile it into a second pile

26 for search
17 sleight of hand
(sorry but while everyone else is busy if he finds something small and shiny, it's to pocket it unseen)

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 21st May, 2010 - 4:13am

21st May, 2010 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 164 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

OOC: I will leave it up to GM next time about my pluses.

SA: Krusten will continue looking around for any stray orcs. When it appears to be safe she will go down to the farm to look around for evidence of everything that happened. She will also search the bodies. She will take back her arrows.

Krusten has a sense of accomplishment as she looks to retake her arrows.

21st May, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

SA: Beast starts hacking heads off and putting them in a pile. Plus he'll check bodies for any usable stuff.

22nd May, 2010 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Sa: While everyone is searching I will look around to see which direction they came from. I will also try to tend to anyone left from the farm.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2010 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 164

"We can probably load some of this onto my cart. Otherwise Krusten's and Namdar's horse can carry some as well."

Oliron continues to try and heal his fallen comrades. Using his limited lack of healing skills to bring them back from the brink.

- with mods. -
5d20(heal): 11, 7, 5, 21, 18

Post Date: 22nd May, 2010 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 164

Greetings and salutations fellow adventurers. I am Un Gu, a travelling conjurer who seeks work to relinquish my skills of their stagnation. If you require such a sturdy hand as mine I will gladly join your group.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.