Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 169 of 590

ooc: thanks for the heads up. "I am Un - Page 169 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2010 - 7:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th May, 2010 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 169

Was that a joke, or are you dropping out? If you're dropping out... Well, at least that's a good way to go. Steal a dead guy's family.

If I ever drop out, or when we finish, Ryorst is heading out to look for Blossom. Maybe that'll even be a decent solo-campaign if KNtoran is still running those when we finish.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst, and anyone else at the blacksmith's, notices a chubby man with wild and woolly red hair haggling vociferously over a longsword.

"What do you mean 15 gold!? You should be giving away this blackened pig iron! Perhaps you think I wish to have the orcs laugh themselves to death when my sword cracks in the first battle?" The savvy blacksmith eyes him levelly without even making a sound. "Alright you brigand, fifteen gold it is. But my blood will be in your hands!"

Rifling through his clothes he pulls out balls of lint, a pair of dice, some playing cards, a tin whistle, and finally pushing together a smattering of coins from a number of different lands with the blacksmith counting and chewing them, and throwing back the ones that look the most shaved or clipped. Hefting about his sword, he gives it a few practice swings at illusory fiends before spotting Ryorst.

"Ah...you seem to be a man of action. Are you hunting down orcs? You look to still have a bit of their blood upon your armour. If you are looking for more companions on your travels, my services are presently available."

Reconcile Edited: Geoff on 27th May, 2010 - 4:09am

27th May, 2010 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: yea dropping out, I think he's got enough money to last comfortably for a while atleast. Before it runs out he will be overwhelmed by bordem and leave her the remains and venture of again with a new party.

27th May, 2010 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 169 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Beast thinks about how much deer meat he can now buy. He will go to shop for the best stuff he can get.

ooc: Let the shopping begin!

27th May, 2010 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten is relieved to be back at the town. Considering her experiences with this group of men she thought she would have never made it back in one piece or in peace. She counts her money and her new horse and sword. She wonders what the cost of getting it identified would be and possibly selling it. *

SA: Krusten wants to find out about the cost of getting the sword identified and or selling it. After knowing this she will consider arming herself and armoring her horse.

Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So what brings such sturdy travelers as yourselves through such dangerous lands into a place like this?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2010 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 169

ooc: Zeitgeist you better like post properly because they like delete people here for that. Check your spelling and stuff.

"I am Beast, who are you?"

Beast looks at the elf strangely. He is not used to elves starting any kind of chat with him.

Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 169

ooc: thanks for the heads up.

"I am Un Gu, the great elven conjurer. I offer my services to anyone who asks of them."

Standing before Beast, Un Gu could smell the scent of orc resonating from his weapons and armor.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.