Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 170 of 590

Ryorst, newly geared up and ready for battle - Page 170 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th May, 2010 - 7:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th May, 2010 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 170

"Great? What makes you a great conjurer? Can you make deer meat appear?"

Beasts ask wishing it to be true. He looks at Krusten shopping and says to his new friend,

"You know her?"

As he points over to Krusten.

"She is an elf too."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Wow, you certainly are a Beast! I think these elves are skinnier than your arms! I think if this sorcerer and I join you we will stay behind the blood haze you and that barbarian create."

"I should say goodbye and good riddance to this well worn short sword of mine."

SA: I will sell back my short sword to the blacksmith for whatever coin he will give me.

OOC: If folks are starting to get mounts, this could be a problem for the newbies who don't have them - unless you bought a cart or carriage or something! I may be able to afford a donkey or a lame old mare who is blind in one eye - and bites.

Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Un Gu looks at the fellow Elf.

"I cannot say I have made her acquaintance."

Un Gu pardons himself and walks over to Krusten.

"greetings fair lady, I am Un Gu, the great elven conjurer. Who might you be?"

Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 170 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes, indeed, I haven't had the pleasure of your acquaintance either. I am Ashar, bard, adventurer, and your humble servant."

Ashar makes a deep bow. Judging by the threadbare and heavily patched clothing he wears, he would indeed seem to be humble in means, if not in self-evaluation.

Reconcile Edited: Geoff on 27th May, 2010 - 8:39pm

28th May, 2010 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Pundit looks at the newcomers to the group. He tries to size them up for how they will possibly act in the future. He introduces himself in a friendly manner.

28th May, 2010 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Namdar greets Ashar, the new human bard, and Un Gu, the elven wizard and after a short time, it is decided that they might join with the party to see if they will work out as new additions.

He examines the scale mail and flail Ryorst donated to the party pool and wonders if the bard can use either. Or he could sell them and split the money between the two newcomers to help them slightly with a little extra coin.

OOC: Are the regular players done leveling up, buying stuff and posting your updated characters in the Characters thread for KNToran, so that we can proceed? I need some responses please.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 170

OOC: Ashar is ready and willing to get moving. I will assume that I can get 3 gold for my short sword.

28th May, 2010 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 170

Ryorst, newly geared up and ready for battle stands with his still rather new allies, but doesn't say much. He tests that he can reach his new weapons easily, and admires the ease with which he can move now that he has lighter armor.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.