Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 18 of 590

(Out of Game) So have you decided to join - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Nov, 2009 - 4:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Nov, 2009 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 18

These two love birds are at it again. Soon I will have to give them a blessing of marriageso they can have sorcerer children.

Alright Lionel do your stuff.

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2009 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Sumite actor nods thoughtfully.

"I agree it does make sense for both to go, for safety and to present a more... Somehow "usual" couple of people - he might be suspicious if only she shows - he'll wonder why people are sending a female out alone, and may develop a negative attitude, plus the two of you are both quite pleasant, knock on wood, to be around, which shouldn't hurt either. Krusten can be the feminine sympathetic figure - I'm sure she can pull it off if she prove her versatility, and what she lacks in down-to-earth, man-to-man banter, Lionel can... hopefully... Wing it and fill that role; both in normal garb, none of your glittery stars and symbols and mystical amulets, just in case - he may have a son who is a wizard but it's better not to take the chance until we know."

And with that Namdar gently urges the elven sorceress to catch up with Lionel until he hears their further exchange where it is decided Lionel will go alone. The half-orc rubs his temples, eyes closed. "Fiiiiiiine," he sighs. "Someone get out there and chat the fellow up before someone else wiped out all the orcs."

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 21st Nov, 2009 - 1:15am

21st Nov, 2009 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

* She looks at Lionel go, then she looks at her impatient leader *

If you think I will be bossed around to be with him, you're wrong!

* She then steps away to see what success Lionel has as she folds her arms and places one foot in front with a bit of a hip bounce *

Let's hope he doiesn't mess up.

* She mutters softly knowing she is being a pain in the butt, oh but how she loves herself so *

21st Nov, 2009 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Page 18 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel is at the farm and doesn't see anyone outside so he and goes to the front door of the house and knocks.

21st Nov, 2009 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: How did you reach that conclusion that no one is outisde? You have to wait til Kntoran updates the game to say what happens. Maybe you have a nother thread around here that you were updating.

21st Nov, 2009 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Sorry, I guess I was in a bit of a hurry to continue the story. I'll what for an answer from DM.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2009 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 18

Born Free says...

Well Lionel, good thing you're human, at least.

We should ask the farmer how well equipped they are, what kind of armor and if he knows the location of other farmers in the vicinity.

21st Nov, 2009 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

(Out of Game) So have you decided to join Lionel or is this out of game? Also I already had a basic idea of what I would say and ask this farmer when I met him/her, if this person is a farmer that is.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Nov, 2009 - 4:25pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.