Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 172 of 590

Ashar joins his new found companions at the - Page 172 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st May, 2010 - 6:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th May, 2010 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 172

ooc: I also posted my purchased items in character development thread and I'm ready to go when everyone else is.

Oliron walks over to Pundit, handing him a Wand of Cure Light Wounds. Not knowing what to say he simply bows slightly to Pundit, then resumes fastening his new hide barding onto Jonas and his horse.

Wand of Cure Light Wounds does 1d8+1 bonus to hp and can be used as a weapon on undead, it has 50 charges.

ooc: Also I don't know if KNtoran will see so I will post here as well. I spent 5 gp on spreading rumors that the Duke's advisor is corrupt. Basically giving coins to bards and bums, telling them the gist of the story. I also gave 100gp to the church of Pelor and 100gp to my mother. I purchased a messenger to tell my mother the gold is waiting for her at the bank and another messenger to the Duke to inform him of his advisors corruption. Maybe JPatt, you could post this as well in the party leader thread so he is sure to see it, please?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 29th May, 2010 - 6:32am

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2010 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Pundit is perplexed by this gift of the wand...

"How did you get such an item, we have not made enough gold for the cost of this."

Pundit inspects it, nods and says...

"I give thanks to my god for this gift and you as well."

ooc: I have not made any purchases really not sure I really need to. Maybe I will get a war horse too.

29th May, 2010 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: By my count I had like 900 something gold from the chest and then the chunk we just got from killing the orcs. So I ended up with about 1200gp. The wand was 750gp but it's definitely worth it. Instead of buying healing potions, this is way cheaper, and it can be recharged.

Oliron nods as well, "No problem.", he gives a grin. "May Pelor's light guide us threw the darkness."

30th May, 2010 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Page 172 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar makes the rounds with all the other party members, as he passes them in town.

"Ok, I'll try this again. When you've had a rest and resupplied and had a chance to reflect on and internalize and learn from all we've been through so far (OOC: leveled up), I want everyone to meet me at the local inn please, and we'll have a drink and meal to discuss our next path.

And don't spend all the money we got for those orc heads that I already passed out to everyone already (OOC: and posted it TWICE in my posts), all in one place. Alright, I'll see you after a while - you new acquaintances too."

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 30th May, 2010 - 9:03am

30th May, 2010 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Beast feels good to be th main help for transport of the party. He thinks about the amount of deer meat that can be caught and kept for his hunger.

SA: Meets at the tavern while keeping an eye on his new purchase so no one tries to steal it.

30th May, 2010 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Ryorst, newly geared up and ready for battle heads to the tavern to wait for his still rather new allies, but doesn't say much. He tests that he can reach his new weapons easily, and admires the ease with which he can move now that he has lighter armor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 172

Oliron parks his cart outside the inn. Tieing up Jonas, his horse, and male donkey to the post out front. He looks over at Beasts new ride in admiration.

Oliron strolls into the inn, two bastard swords now strapped to his back instead of one. He had been training for months how to wield two blades at once. Now he could look forward to trying his new skill in combat.

He thinks to himself how far the party has come in this short time. Oliron had never pictured himself as he was now. He wasn't quite sure what being an adventurer would be like. The reality of it, that this was actually happening to him, was an odd feeling of empowerment. He began to look at the common people as cowards. Unable, or too afraid to defend themselves.

With a sigh he clears his mind. Maybe this is just a passing feeling. Hopefully once back on the road he will have other things to ponder. Maybe he could stop wondering why these people acted, or didn't act, in such submissive ways.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 30th May, 2010 - 11:53pm

Post Date: 31st May, 2010 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 172

Ashar joins his new found companions at the inn. He purchases some hard cheese, dried meat and dried bread for his trip. (5 days rations).

Well this village has taken the last few coins in my pocket! Let's hope that adventure pays a good wage. Not that I am eager to try my teeth on this cheese, but perhaps we should hit the trail.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.