Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 175 of 590

Oliron talks with Jonas, "You don't - Page 175 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 6:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Jun, 2010 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 175

Beasts listens to all the talk. He just nods when he needs to. He is willing to go anywhere to battle. He wonders how long it will take before he can try his new horse and carriage.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2010 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst shakes his head. "I'm not much of one for thinking anyways. I have ideas often enough, but I am hardly a genius. My strength is in my arms, and I am more comfortable in battle where they are useful. I do not mean to sound uncaring, but perhaps this business with the orcs is not something we should even trouble ourselves with. We cannot solve it at this time, but there are surely other tasks we can perform. My only goal is to get stronger, but surely some of you have things you would like to accomplish. What if we worked towards one of those instead?"

2nd Jun, 2010 - 3:57am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

OOC: Let's go I don't need anything with the sword again and I think everyone ha their stuff right?

* Krusten listens to the men talk. She can't believe some of them will stray from the orc kills as she was having so much success with her bow and arrow. She does not interrupt but she hopes they will continue their mission and finish what they started. She really dos not want to interrupt but she just makes one point... *

"I thought the whole idea of returning here was to get horses for everyone so we can better do what we set out to do?"

She then lays the sword on the table.

"I am better with my bow and arrow and maybe my magicks."

She then pauses and with a sharp almost judgmental look declares...

"Let the man who is worthy to wield this sword take it."

SA: Krusten will follow the majority whatever they decide. One of you can have the sword.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

2nd Jun, 2010 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

Page 175 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron has taken the lull as an opportunity to drink too much. Soon he is talking very loudly to anyone around him about how the he and the group slayed orcs. After a while he realizes he is too drunk and begins to worry that he might get himself into trouble so he wobbles outside. He lays in the back of his cart staring at the sky while carrying on a deep conversation with Jonas his donkey.

ooc: Ready when you guys are. I don't really care a whole lot what we do. I'm sure whatever is decided will bring us closer to our goal.

2nd Jun, 2010 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar sighs, waiting, looking around the tavern, and wondering what is the best course of action, and what information the council will bring back to help the party make its decision.

OOC: Just waiting on the GM to update with info, I posted in the PL thread a while back about info from the council, the sword, etc.

2nd Jun, 2010 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Ryorst eyes the sword then shrugs. "It is your sword. You are very skilled with the bow, but you never know when an enemy will manage to get close enough. The sword may be useful... And I do not think I shall be able to make use of it myself, anyways." He turns and glances about, thinking. "If we are going to be killing orcs, mayhaps we should find their camp. To this end, maybe we ought to track the next orcs we find, rather than kill them, unless killing them to save someone."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2010 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 175

Pundit watches the sword and has no interest in it. He looks at the others who are around it. A magical weapon and yet they behave as though it is stale bread.

Pundit then looks at his fellow combatants. He wonders why it takes so long for a decision to be made. Men and a woman ready to go with equipment and horses but instead we sit in a tavern talking.

Pundit decides to occupy his mind meditating while the others come to a decision.

3rd Jun, 2010 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 175

Oliron talks with Jonas, "You don't get it Jonas, these people are not worthy of my help. They lie and cheat, they kill the innocent, rape, steal, uh (Oliron rolls side to side), on and on, so many bad things. They are like the orcs but in disguise, only the orcs have courage enough to fight.", he spits angrily.

The muscle man with huge hands puts them up in front of him, as if painting an awkward picture with them. "I thought I could help them but I am only securing their filth. Taking away the things that threaten them so that they can continue on with their hurtful ways, unchallenged.", he looks at the air as if not sure he painted that picture right.

Oliron begins to sob as he holds his head with both hands, "What kind of thing am I becoming. I don't believe in my path, how can I follow it."

Flashes of the orc battle pass in his mind. Blood and guts, screams and smoke, the animal urge in him loving every second, Oliron sits up enraged.

As he sits up, he sees before him some children playing in the street. They are singing some goofy song while playing some silly game. He can't help but laugh suddenly, teary eyed.

Jonas lets out a, "Hee haw."

One of the children run up to him, "Hey mister are you one of those guys who killed the orcs, you look like one of them.", he says exited.

Oliron can't speak, his jaws clench a few times, he nods.

The child smiles, "I knew it! I want to be just like you when I grow up. I am already a master with the sword.", the child boasts.

"Well, thats really something." Oliron respondes as he hops down from the cart. He wipes his face quickly and flashes a smile. "Show me what you got little man."

Oliron spends the rest of the day sparring with the children, showing them moves and techniques he learned the hard way. Making sure he is not sending them home with more than a few bruises or scratches.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 3rd Jun, 2010 - 6:34am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.