Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 176 of 590

Namdar returns with news from the council - Page 176 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jun, 2010 - 8:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
3rd Jun, 2010 - 6:59am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 176

Ryorst shakes his head.

"Whatever we choose, we should choose it soon."

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2010 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Well thats the thing, we are waiting on information. We won't be able to make a good choice until several options are layed before us. First KNtoran will post what sort of stuff is available or whatever. Then we will probably all talk some more to decide what we should do. The only way to make it go faster is to just let JPatt decide what we will do without putting any of our opinions in the mix. Meaning once we get the information from the council or whoever, just let Namdar choose our path. I will put my vote in on whatever he decides. Maybe if we all just do that he can pick right away what to do and we can get going. It kind of sounds like that is how everyone feels anyway. Seems like we all just want to get going not really caring a whole lot what that actually is. Not that it's a bad thing, I am just thinking maybe Namdar should just decide what we are doing sense none of us really care. Except that we don't want to jump off a cliff.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 3rd Jun, 2010 - 7:25am

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Namdar, thank you for your tale. I agree that perhaps joining as caravan guards may give us an opportunity to unveil more of this mystery. But I shall go where you see fit, for it seems that adventure follows you like a dog's tail!

And as to that beautiful sword, Krusten, I would be honored to wield such a blade. You could hold onto my longsword in case you have need of a blade. I, of course, would consider your sword only borrowed, and would return it to you if you had need.

Ashar exchanges his longsword for the magic blade on the table.

OOC: I will be able to post again tonight, but I will be away until Monday night, so consider me following wherever the party heads until I post then.

Reconcile Edited: Geoff on 3rd Jun, 2010 - 9:51pm

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 176 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

A tall man wearing scale mail walks up to Oliron afther his lesson to the town children and says "I've heard that your group kill lots of orcs and I'm hear to offer my help with your riding this world of its evils. I'm a cleric of Heironeous and as it stands am looking for a little work, so what do you say?"

ooc: Hi I'm new to all this stuff so be patient with me hope I'm not posting some where I'm not supposed to.

4th Jun, 2010 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Vilikin you're doing cool. When you get some more fp you can get your avatar.

Beast stands up and declares,

"Enough of this talk..."

Beast take his gear and goes outside and onto his carriage. He shouts loud enough,

"Alright I have plenty room, who is read to go?"

sa: Beast will begin traveling north if no one comes to a decision.

4th Jun, 2010 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

ooc: whoa hold your horses Beast. Don't just go walking off into the sunset. We should have a direction soon.

Oliron greets the newcomer, he introduces him to the rest of the group.

"We can definitely use a cleric of your vocation."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2010 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 176

" Finally I found a group who understands what a asset I will be. But from what I can tell ya'll need a decision on where to go. I think we should just go after the most evil we can and if it has a lot of money in it then all the better."

4th Jun, 2010 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 176

Namdar returns with news from the council and shares the options with everyone.

international QUOTE

1. The 20 gold per orc head bounty remains, which is good.

2. A one thousand gold coin reward to anyone that can find out what happened to the Earl and his family, missing for months, in his stronghold five days north is also offered. Orcs may have control of the stronghold.

3. The city council still is looking for guards for a caravan to the next village north.

Lastly, the City council has sent word to the Duke that some are questioning his loyalty. He reassures the City council that their city is still under protection and safety of the Duke. He sent his adopted daughter along with a squad of guards to make sure the City was well advised of their continued safety.

I don't know where he may have heard such rumors... But I also hear talk around here that some say the Duke's advisor may be corrupt. Such is the life of politics, nobility and royalty I suppose... Also, however, the people all seem excited to see Natasha, the advisor's niece, for she loves to shop at the various dress makers. The shop owners all tell people about how wonderful she is. Her beauty is always the talk when she is there.

The half-orc stands and places his hands on the table, then rubs the back of his neck and he closes his eyes and raises his face to the ceiling.

international QUOTE
I believe our best course from here is to hire on as guards for the caravan to the north town. We will be protecting it, will get to see the status of the other town, and the lands in between, and may have the opportunity to investigate things along the way, including looking for the orc's main massing point, though it is possible this may now be the Earl's stronghold.

Since it is five days north of us, and the caravan goes that way anyway, I see this as perfect. We may keep an eye out for signs of orc activity and anything that could possibly lead us to the Earl, while protecting the caravan, while heading north, since we have to go north no matter which of those we choose - PLUS we still get bounty for any orc heads, so this is win-win-win all the way around for us.

The caravan has a schedule it must keep, is the only downside, so if there is a choice between pursuing information on the Earl, and continuing our duty to it, it will depend on the value of our information on the Earl - if it is very likely it is good information and we can make use of it to find out or do something or rescue him, then I'm afraid we'll have to leave the caravan or bring it with us, regardless of what the caravan members think, but this is just between us, alright everyone? Although somewhat a petty noble by comparison with the other titles, the Earl's importance likely outranks anyone or anything going on with the caravan unless it is an Imperial procession, in which case we'll deal with that when it happens.

If anyone has anything else to add, or disagrees, please speak your mind, but otherwise, I'm considering this out plan. I'm going to go find out when the caravan leaves and sign us up and then rest up so we can leave, and I suggest everyone else also finish up anything you need to do in town and rest a bit and then we'll be on our way.

OOC: I'm posting this in the PL thread so it's "active". If anyone disagrees or wants to change anything, post in here and we can discuss it and someone else will need to post in the PL thread, either with the corrected party action or just to break my sequence because there has to be 24 hours separating two posts by the same person in any thread, so I can't post in it again until a day from now.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.