Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 177 of 590

ooc: Sorry I guess I did not really answer - Page 177 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jun, 2010 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Jun, 2010 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 177

Ryorst shakes his head. "Again we seem to ignore the obvious need. The Earl and his family may yet live. It would be a large step towards clearing the realm of goblins if we could take that stronghold from them, and the Earl would be a strong ally against the Duke's adviser. He may live, and may even know of the adviser's treachery. If we are to guard the caravan, so be it, but I do not like that we seem to ignore people in need."

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Sounds good to me, we can kill two birds with one stone. Just the way I like it." Oliron grins pleased to have a course to follow.

SA: Ready to head north with the caravan.

5th Jun, 2010 - 8:32am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: Why is everyone so quite, what are we waiting for, lets go guys.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2010 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 177 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I say we go with the caravan we don't know how many are guarding the stronghold or even if the orcs are at the stronghold. We should guard the caravan until we get to more information about the whole situation and going north is sure to hold better information than the gossip we would get here. If it comes to choosing to leave the caravan or the save the Earl and his families lifes I say we go save their life for a life is not a thing to waste and if we where to pass on a situation just because its a little risky then we are no better than the orcs who have captured them. And I'm sure it will be one hell of a adventure along the way."

ooc: when are we going to start?

5th Jun, 2010 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst grunts and shakes his head.

"So once more we will ignore those in need because they are not right in front of us. So be it, but I do not like this. There will always be more caravans, and anyone who can hold a sword can guard one. I weep for the lives of those we ignore. Their deaths are on our heads. They were ours to save, and we chose not to. I fear I will bring much shame to my tribe when I return. I will have much repenting to do. The choice is not in my hands alone, though, and I must bow to the wishes of all."

5th Jun, 2010 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Namdar nods to Vilikin, smiling somewhat.

"I think you have the understanding I was trying to impart, friend. We take the caravan north - we have to go north anyway to get to the Earl's, so we might as well be with the caravan, is my thought on the matter - two birds and all that.

It has been months since the Earl disappeared, and while we should hope for the best, where orcs are concerned... I am not of the opinion he and his family are still alive - and if they are... They probably wish they weren't by now. The only thing that might be their saving grace is being nobles, if there is a leader in charge of the orcs that is savvy enough to understand ransom and keeping your hostages or prisoners in good condition. But I still hold very little hope and it is grim hope at that. But yes I did plan that somehow while on route with the caravan, we could make at least some minor forays into the surrounds of the area around the Earl's if possible, and if not, a trip to the next town will only take so long - the Earl has been missing for months, a few more days I fear will make no difference one way or another."

OOC: I'd really re-word Ryorst's right-side sidebar bio to make people, especially females, a little less uncomfortable reading it - there are really some unfortunate dangers or memories people don't need to be reminded of on a daily basis, but that's just my opinion. Also, just waiting for KNtoran to update the Game thread, as I've already posted our action in the PL thread.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 5th Jun, 2010 - 4:52pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2010 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 177

"Well know that that is decided I'm going to go pray to Heironeous for a little while while we have the time"

ooc: don't know if I should have said this in character but my spells are two cure minor wounds one read magic (just in case) for my lvl 0 spells bless for my lvl 1 spell plus one magic weapon for my domain spell. hope thats how it works if this is right I'll put it on the spells and skills bar just give me notification.

5th Jun, 2010 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 177

ooc: Sorry I guess I did not really answer your question back in the question thread. I edited my post to give a more direct answer, though KNtoran will probably post a response as well. He is the final say on questions like that. From everything I am looking at in the rules though I think I got it right.

Oliron does one last check on his cart to make sure everything is secured. Then mounts up, ready for the next adventure.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.