Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 179 of 590

Oliron wonder how Beast will sign his name. - Page 179 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jun, 2010 - 5:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Jun, 2010 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 179

* Beast waves at Krusten as she rides away. He feels like he lost a best friend even though he did not get close to her she did lead him through the darkness once. Beast then waits on the others to make up their minds. They take so long that he is tempted to start following Krusten. *

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2010 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst stands.

"If we are going to protect this caravan, we should let them know we'll take the job. Where do we go to sign up?"

9th Jun, 2010 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Pundit continues to meditate while occasionally just opening one eye to see who has fallen asleep.

9th Jun, 2010 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Page 179 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Not to sound bad or anything but what about a change in leadership. Maybe like someone who can just take the initiative and post to keep us going cause Kntoran is only here part of the week so we got to be like totally active the days hes here. And heck no I'm not doing it I'm already being the leader in superhero.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Upon hearing of the gold promised for accompanying the caravan Ashar races off to sign himself up - heedless of the risks.

He shouts,
Imagine the instruments I could buy with 400 gold? I could even get my father's lute out of hock!

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I normally do not post here but I will tell you all that this past week was odd for me. I am normally here daily to check on things. I try to make a post once a day if the party is ready. The party leader or any other party member can post a action in the party leader thread if the party leader can not.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 179

"Hmmmm, 200 gold I think I could put that to use. Where is the sign in roster?" After asking around town Vilikin finally finds the roster and signs on without a second thought about it.

9th Jun, 2010 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 179

Oliron wonder how Beast will sign his name. He starts laughing to himself picturing Beast punching the piece of paper and saying, "Beast go now, you have deer meat?"

He makes his way to the sign up sheet and scribbles his name in. Oliron thinks this is the first time he has ever written his name.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.