Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 181 of 590

Looking ahead Pundit can see the man in trouble. - Page 181 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2010 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Jun, 2010 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 181

Ryorst will take out his heavy crossbow, resting it on his lap, and will ensure he has easy access to his bolts. As the caravan starts to move, he will keep an eye on the road ahead and the forest to either side, while conversing with the man sitting next to him.

"There seem to be many problems around this area. Caravans being attacked, Orcs raiding farms, the Earl hasn't been heard from... Many problems, but I hear nothing good. Surely there is some festival or celebration due soon, or something. What can you tell me of life in these parts?"

Rolls:
2d20:
Spot/Diplomacy
2/13

OOC: Looks like Ryorst is as blind as a bat from up there.

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 10th Jun, 2010 - 7:05am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2010 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

As vilikin walks beside the wagons he wishes for the 12th time that he had bought a horse. "Its pretty hot today." he says to a wagon driver. They continue talking for the next couple of miles.

Occ: just trying to keep my participation up. So sorry for a useless post in advance.

10th Jun, 2010 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: I'm not a moderator here but just a tip from what I've seen. If you want to keep up your activity then you need to go to the other boards and make posts because if Persephone cataches you she will give you a warning.

Pundit stands up and sighs,

"Finally..."

He gets on his horse and positions himself to follow from behind."

He says a quite prayer for his leader.

SA: Following from behind on horse.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2010 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 181 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ashar figures that he may make the trip more pleasant with some song. He then continues with some jokes and dirty limericks. He occasionally will look around to the bushes or trees in a half-hearted attempt to keep watch for orcs, but loses patience quickly. That being said, his weapons are all at the ready.

OOC: I will not roll for spot or listen - because he is clearly doing neither. He will tend to be where the most people are, but will move about the caravan. Meat shield, his trusty mount, will travel alongside him carrying the bulk of his equipment, beyond his armour, shield, and weapons - and of course his tin whistle.

10th Jun, 2010 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Beast does not get an answer so he yells to his horse to get going and just starts following the rest of the caravan with his carriage.

SA: Just following let's like get this thing going already.

11th Jun, 2010 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Namdar sighs at the familiar orcish totem at the burned farmhouse where he almost met his own end. At least the woman and her children had left and were safe.

international QUOTE
It is about mid morning as you top a rise in the land. Ahead you see what appears to be a farmer with a wagon blocking the road. It appears that his wagon broke a wheel and partly tipped. The farmer is attempting to brace his wagon upright so he can attempt to fix the wheel.

The caravan leader calls the wagons to a stop.

Namdar peers around at the area, not liking this. It is the right thing to do to help someone obviously in need, but there could be orcs or even something as simple as human bandits, and this was the oldest deception in the tome.

He turns to the caravan master and asks if he has anyone that could help repair the wagon, as he doesn't want to busy the party with this while they're supposed to be guarding the train.

"Be wary," he calls to everyone, and rides up to the farmer and his broken wagon to find out what is wrong and how they can help.

-- Also --

international QUOTE
I need to know who is where in the caravan.

Like toward the front the middle or the rear.

I'm going to post this for our positioning, to keep us moving - if anyone disagrees, you may post your counter but otherwise I'll go with this.

Namdar = front, riding point ahead of wagon
Ryorst = front, riding on lead wagon
Ashar = with mount, moving from wagon to wagon, middle if location required
Vilikin = middle, walking (and sometimes riding on wagon?)
Oliron = middle, on horse
Beast = rear, with carriage
Pundit = rear, on horse

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 11th Jun, 2010 - 11:06pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2010 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 181

Ashar peers down to the wagon to get a better view of the farmer - given his knowledge of disguises he wonders if this might be an ambush with an orc dressing as a farmer (e.g. Does a big hat block view of his face, does he look bigger than most people). He eyes the sides of the trail warily as well and listens to the winds to hear any sounds of danger. [Spot = 2 (3 -1); Listen 12 (11+1)] Realizing that he cannot make out much when looking he voices his concerns to his fellow party members, hoping that one of them has sharper eyes.

11th Jun, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 181

Looking ahead Pundit can see the man in trouble. Not fearing for his own life it is natural for him to tend to such people. He immediately gallops towards the man to aid him.

"Do not fear we will protect you."

SA: With everone watching my back I will go forward and heal the man using a spell.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.