Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 184 of 590

sa: Pundit continues to fight knowing that - Page 184 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2010 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Jun, 2010 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 184

ooc: Who else are we like waiting on to get our actions posted?

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I posted in PL thread - Vilikin is MIA and presumed lost.

1. Pundit

sa: Stands ground and fights the nearest orc. Will stand ground to protect farmer but if there are any nearby orcs I will fight them.

d20: 5,6,11,20,6 (no modifiers added)
d12: 6,2 (no modifiers added)
d10: 2,6,8,3,7,7 (no modifiers added)

2. Beast

Beast isn't here to play and he bet the three orcs want his shiny new carriage so he yells out the best scary war cry he can come up with and lunges at the three orcs.

sa: Attack with war cry. I already gave rolls.

3. Ryorst

Ryorst holsters his crossbow and pulls out his Greataxe, he prepares to hack at any orc that comes close enough.

SA: Ready attack action to attack first enemy to come within range as soon as it is within range.

Rolls:
Attack Roll:
1d20+7: 20+7=27

Crit Check (If necessary):
1d20+7: 9+7=16

Damage:
1d12+7: 12+7=19

Crit Damage (If necessary):
1d12+7+1d12+7: 12+7+5+7=31

Total Damage (If necessary):
31+19=50

OOC: I think that should kill whatever orc is unlucky enough to come close enough for my attack to hit. If none do, I'm SOOOOO keeping those rolls for next round.

4. Ashar

Round 2 Action

As the horde of orcs descend upon them, Ashar drops his whistle (free action), draws his magic sword and swings it two-handed at the closest beast.[Attack roll = 16 (15+1); Damage = 5 (4+1)]

OOC: 5 more rounds of Bardic Music

5. Oliron grunts as he is struck, he looks at his wound reflexively then quickly retaliates.

-with mods.-
att. 2d20: 6, 15
dam. 2d10: 10, 7

If the orc dies, Oliron (covered in orc blood) makes his way to Pundit. With his new wound, and enemies all around, it makes more sense to be near a healer.

6. Namdar continues riding through the orcs' ranks, slicing and trampling, trying to keep them from mounting an effective offense or defense, or make any concerted effort such as a charge toward the wagons or anything noticeable like that.

Scimitar D20 Hit: 9, 15 (+3 for Mel Attk Bon to each for 12, 18)
Scimitar D6 Dmg: 6, 1 (+2 for Str Bon for each for 8, 3)

7. Vilikin - ? (second non-post from Vilikin - went inactive?)

16th Jun, 2010 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE
7. Vilikin - ? (second non-post from Vilikin - went inactive?)

ooc: Maybe the orcs scared him off. laugh.gif Seriously though a lot of these new joins rarely last I don't know why they like even bother to create a character.

16th Jun, 2010 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Page 184 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I wish they would at least give an exit post so that we know they are gone, would be nice.

Oliron's chest heaves with adrenaline as he is once again in his element. He prays to Pelor feeling a tingling sensation threw his bones. He feels like letting out a primal scream to battle but thinks better of it. Maybe giving away his position would not be for the best. His eyes dart from place to place, muscles tighten, blood rushes threw him.

16th Jun, 2010 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I read that but I thought the GM would automatically like add it in for us or at least he should.

16th Jun, 2010 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

OOC: Oh, right. That increases my damage to 53 instead of 50. Y'know, just in case the orc had 51, 52, or 53 hit points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2010 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 184

ooc: WOW, 53 damage! biggrin.gif That is a lot of damage! I can't imagine what that is going to do to an orc target. Maybe he will just explode or disintegrate. I thought I was doing a lot of damage with my 20 something damage hit, sheesh. An orc only has 5hp, you just did 10 times the amount of damage it takes to kill one! Hah, very nice, I am glad you are on our side and all that.

17th Jun, 2010 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 184

sa: Pundit continues to fight knowing that the orcs will not simply run away.

rolls: I think I put enough already for a round two.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.