Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 187 of 590

Oliron watches as the orcs leave. Wanting - Page 187 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jun, 2010 - 5:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Jun, 2010 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 187

Beast never thought about his own life. He is always there for the glory of the battle and the taste of deer meat. If he lives or dies it is all the same for himso long as they eat deer meat in heaven.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2010 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: It would be a good idea for someone to tell Beast they don't eat deer meat in heaven, that way he will probably protect his life. Ryorst doesn't want to die, but sometimes you don't get any other option. ((I once had a character who got killed without any save chance. Well, there was a chance to save her, but my teammates decided to stand around twiddling their thumbs while her unconscious body got attacked.))

23rd Jun, 2010 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: Why do you want to like hurt Beasts feelings? He's like only enough intelligence to swing a sword and that's about it!

23rd Jun, 2010 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Page 187 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

1. Ryorst continues his mad assault, ignoring his wounds. Rolls given in previous turn.

2. Beast - SA: keeps fighting. I already put rolls enough.

3. Ashar will charge after the next orc he can reach (if there are any nearby).
[Attack roll = 6]
OOC: Ashar's hit points amended to 2/7.

4. Pundit - SA: Keep fighting as usual.
rolls: GM should have 4 more to use from what I already gave.

5. Oliron continues to fight the orcs, taking cover behind some of the wagon if he can.
OOC: HP is at 13 right now. I can take a few more hits I think but I may need some healing.
- with mods. + bard song -
D20 attack rolls: 5, 8, 12, 17, 17, 18, 16, 7
D10 damage rolls: 9, 13, 14, 14, 14, 8, 11, 14

6. Namdar will continue trying to run interference to make sure no orcs get to the wagons, and take his opportunities when he can.
Scimitar Attack D20: 12 (+bonus = 15)
Scimitar Damage D6: 5 (?)

7. Vilikin will keep an eye out to help anyone who is severely wounded and make his way to them, but will otherwise defend himself and the wagons.
Cleric 1, AC 14, HP 3/8, MAB+SB: +1 (+1 again for Bard song) = +2
Scale mail +4, small steel shield +1, flail D8

Flail Attack D20: 18, 13 (+bonus = 20, 15)
Flail Damage D8: 7, 8 (?)

OOC:

1. How many orcs remaining? I don't think we were told how many there were attacking us.

2. Is anyone on the coaches going to fire bows or crossbows or anything at the orcs trying to get through us to kill them?

3. GM, do you want to get posts for and resolve 3-4 rounds in one shot, assuming nobody dies or is on the brink, during that going on? People are mostly posting multiple turns, it would be fine with me too, and if anything needed to be changed, it would have to be after each "flurry" unless you stopped it because someone was in need of CON rolls, got knocked out etc.?

23rd Jun, 2010 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Glad you said that resolving 3-4 rounds at once because a battle takes weeks to resolve.

23rd Jun, 2010 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: Yeah fast moving is always better. I know like everyone has a schedule but we shouldn't pass like a coupleof day without making a move. I'm kind of use to that from the other Rps I'm in here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2010 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 187

Ryorst's rage slowly dies down and he returns to the caravan, wiping his greataxe clean on the grass, he slides it back into place on his back and readies his crossbow once more. However, he is bleeding quite profusely.

HP: 14/29

24th Jun, 2010 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 187

Oliron watches as the orcs leave. Wanting to run after them but also realizing that the party has wounded. He hopes after the party heals up they will be better prepared to kill more orcs. Oliron calls for his horse and looks around for it.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Jun, 2010 - 5:09am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.