Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 189 of 590

Pundit is ashamed by the lack of gratitude - Page 189 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jun, 2010 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
26th Jun, 2010 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 189

OOC: Ah, thanks for clarifying. D12 hit dice and +3 CON mod will do that for you. Though, it should be noted that due to my low AC, I'll probably actually get taken out first, not last. Excepting the fragile sorcerers etc.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2010 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: I just want to make note that originally I thought that wand was rechargeable but apparently wands are not rechargeable in this game, according to the rule book. I don't know how KNtoran feels about it but I thought I should mention it.

28th Jun, 2010 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Beast is disappointed that he cannot get a few more orc heads. He starts following the rest of the group.

ooc: Someone lik post that we just go north or something there really isn't a decision to be made now so there is no point in just waiting is there?

28th Jun, 2010 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Page 189 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Well, I kinda thought I did, since the wagons are already moving, but I guess not.

* Pundit's wand used 5.5 charges, 1 charge per 8 pts of healing on party.

* Party collects 11 orc heads and loots bodies for (split among party as noted):

33 GP (5GP x6 + 3GP for Vilikin)
110 SP (16SP x 6 + 14SP for Vilikin)
154 CP (20CP x 6 + 34CP for Vilikin)
11 falchions
11 hide armors

* The party continues on with the wagons, now more ready and watchful for danger, after making sure the animals are calmed, fed and watered and ready.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 28th Jun, 2010 - 2:52am

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2010 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ashar thanks Pundit for the heal. He loads up his crossbow and stays with the farmer in the rear of the caravan, hoping to lift his spirits with jokes and tall tales.

29th Jun, 2010 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Pundit nods at those who thanks him while giving them a small lecture about the diety who is healing their wounds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jun, 2010 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 189

Beast thinks about Pundit's words and wonders if he shouldn't of chosen to become a cleric but then again he think's Pundit's god wouldn't be too pleased with his lack of knowledge about certain things. He shrugs and starts thinking about buying some deer meat when they stop.

29th Jun, 2010 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 189

Pundit is ashamed by the lack of gratitude the party pays to Heironeous but he says nothing about it.

ooc: Alright so we can only ride in these wagons so much my bum is already sore.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.