Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 191 of 590

Ryorst shrugs. "Well, not exactly... - Page 191 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 9:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Jul, 2010 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 191

1. Oliron
Oliron surveys the area with Beast. He thinks himself glad to have the strong fighter as an ally. Help these people in the next attack if within the next few days. Once the orcs realize that the town has supplies for the on coming months they will be forced to attack. Their siege isn't going to work anymore. Oliron thinking in military terms wonders if he may be right.

Beast and Oliron survey the area and see how we can better prepare for the inevitable.

2. Ryorst
I suggest we take the time to check the shops, see if the orc head bounty applies here, sell what armor and falchions we don't intend to use, and look for short side quests we can complete, like killing rats in the cellar of the inn or something.

3. Beast
Beast looks at the fortifications while sniffing the air for the scent of deer in the area.

4. Ashar
Ashar sees this as an opportunity to both raise the morale of the town, as well as to make a few coins from a town that has had nowhere to spend them for a while - what with there being no supplies and so forth. He sets himself up in the tavern, orders a jug of wine and begins to play his pipe.

[perform roll = 26 (19+7)]

5. Pundit
Seeing an opportunity for Heironeous to be known in this place Pundit gets on top of Beast's carriage about Heironeous and his ood deeds in helping the people reach safe. Pundit will then ask for the most sick to come forward and he will heal them while he gets the farmer who he helped earlier to tell about how Heironeous helped him. Pundit hopes that Heironeous takes notice and blesses him with good fortune.

SA: As above. If there are a lot of people listening perhaps we can get the town to favor us as heroes and listen to our instructions.

6. Vilkin
Vilikin will rededicate himself to his prayers and such, possibly help heal anyone in the town and provide spiritual aid, and I presume we may be leaving him here when we leave?

7. Namdar
Namdar rubs his chin, surveying the defenses. He nods a bit self-consciously at Oliron's kind words, feeling the same about all the party members, all being stalwart and reliable, before continuing.

"No, obviously the nobles' actual demesnes are too far to reach in three days' time, but I was thinking we might check down the trail to the Earl's a certain distance, just to see what information, if any, we could glean, such as if there seems to be obvious heavy passage and likely orc activity, suggesting they do indeed have possession of the Earl's estate, more reconnaissance than penetration, just to get the town a heads-up and ourselves and our town and authorities an idea of the orc's organization and setup, with this Warlord. Perhaps a couple of volunteers, if anyone thinks this is a good idea?

(SA): I will tell the council of our travels and what we've discovered so far about the orcs and the other towns and with some editing, the Duke and his advisor, so they can be prepared for that eventuality.

I had worried perhaps Nevestral might have spies within it that might help provide info or even allow access to the town for the orcs but apparently that isn't the case, as they've consistently repelled any invasions, and hopefully it will remain that way, but I think I might drift around town for a bit anyway."

SA: regarb and drift around different parts of town, gathering Info to get an idea of the general feeling of the town about the orcs and the town's safety, any unrest, any feelings of corruption, people not being trusted, etc.

X. Party
I. It seems that overall the idea is to see what aid the party can render to the town in repairing, setting up defenses, possibly helping train citizenry, etc. Working out plans and tactics to surprise more orc attacks, etc.

II. Check if orc head bounty exists here, and how much we can sell falchions and hide armor for.

OOC: Thanks for the vote of confidence Oli.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2010 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: This is 4th of July weekend so I don't know if Kntoran will like turn up or not to update this.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The young Eth stumbles into town, looking around bemused and in awe.

She is tattered and dirty with twigs in her frizzled hair she wears no clothing but is modestly concealed by her deer hide armor hanging loosely over her and bound to her waist by twine. A water skin dangles at her waist, as she awkwardly carries a small bundle of sticks and wooden shield bound together by a sling under one arm and a sturdy gnarled piece of wood with a face painted on it in red in the other hand.

She would be mistaken for a child of the street if only she ever seemed hungry or after money. But she just walked around gazing upon everything with her faithful companion at her side.

Then the amazing sounds of the talented performer Ashar reach her ear and she is immediately drawn to the pub where he plays, along the way she spots some people preaching and healing in a crowd, monkey see monkey do. Eth pushes her way forward and casts cure minor wounds on small cut on some one who hadn't even noticed her. Pleased with herself for "fitting in" she smiles picks up her sticks and quickly runs off to the pub.

With a big smile on her face Eth sits on the floor across from Ashar with her pet resting on her side. Even if no one else pays tips she feels compelled to show her thanks and appreciation for this strange yet wonderful uplifting sounds. Noticing an empty mug/bowl at his feet (coin collector) she smiles and after watching a serving wench fill mugs with ale Eth dashes over too the bowl and casts create water filling it to the brim, she then drops some berries in it and is exceptionally proud of herself now and sits down again.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Page 191 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron is satisfied with the towns defenses and equally impressed. He like this town and feels rejuvenated to see many of his same heart fighting against the evil in the land.

ooc: I am up for whatever. I think the hill giants might be a bit to much for us considering the amount of damage they can do and our hit points.

SA: Go along with whatever Namdar decides.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst takes notice of this strange woman filling Ashar's bowl from where he sits nibbling on some of his rations. He takes notice not because of her odd mannerisms or appearance, but because she reminds him of the women of the tribe. He isn't sure why, he knows nothing of this human woman. Though, he realizes, that is easily remedied.

He approaches her and takes a seat nearby, ordering a drink from a passing barmaid.

"May I ask what you are doing?"

OOC: I'm not going to use a falchion. If nobody claims any, I say we sell them all. Also, I'd like to challenge these hill giants. We can probably handle them 1 by 1, so it's just a matter of planning, and ambushing them.

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 2nd Jul, 2010 - 6:58am

2nd Jul, 2010 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Eth caught by surprise looks around, "am, am I doing something wrong?" she asks looking around she notices she isn't drinking like most others and noticing an unattended mug with in arms reach she takes it and takes a big gulp.
She scrunches her face as she struggles to down the liquid.

She looks up from the mug as she tries to inconspicuously dribble the foul ale back, watching to see if Ryorst is still watching her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2010 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 191

Beast has never thought about someone being bigger than he is. he likes the idea of like facing a giant so he shouts out to the other guys to get ready and go out.

SA: Lets go after the giant.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 191

Ryorst shrugs. "Well, not exactly... What are you doing in town, I mean. You look like you don't usually live in cities."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.