Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 199 of 590

Ooc: We all be fighting the hill giant. There - Page 199 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jul, 2010 - 4:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Jul, 2010 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 199

OOC: Yeah, I doubt we can handle two of these guys at once, but running away isn't really an option at this point. They're stupid though, right? Testsubject, instead of fleeing to hide in the bush, could you have Eth run, skirting our battle so as to not get involved, up the path and bluff that other giant? Maybe conjure up some beef for him, or toss him some coins? Try bluffing him into being paid off by 1000 copper pieces or something. 10 gold is a trifle to pay for the party's survival. I think we've got this one giant handled if you can keep the other one away. Remember, they're very very stupid, the commoners bluffed them into paying them, rather than trashing the place and demanding toll.

IC:
Ryorst makes another slash with his axe.

Rolls:
1d20+5: 16+5 = 21
1d10+5: 9+5 = 14

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2010 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Its angry and chaotic evil, so there normally pretty aggressive and if this is the aggressive one no way I'm I going anywhere near it. It almost cant miss me and kills me without rolling,

There intelligence is low but they are not that stupid,

No I like my hiding idea, at the rate you guys are going it will be dead in no time and you will be ready for the next one, plus this is alot more in character of Eth who is very timid and not overly confident,

23rd Jul, 2010 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: Sorry about that guys, I totally forgot I was party leader now. Posted our stuff so we should be on our way now, hope I didn't forget anyone.

26th Jul, 2010 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Page 199 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: I posted our actions, the giant is still standing and hurt Namdar very badly. We need our next actions now.

Oliron continues his attack:
d20: 27
d10: 7

If the giant dies he makes his way towards the rock pile on horseback. Maybe after the soldiers ambush he will be in a better position to help them then,

28th Jul, 2010 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Sorry, I guess you're waiting on me. I apologize.

Ryorst switches his small greataxe for his regular one, and swings again.

Rolls:
1d20: 16+6 = 22
1d12: 11+7 = 18

29th Jul, 2010 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Once the giant is in melee Eth will start attacking again keeping 100ft distance and occasionally dropping into hiding,
attack rolls for rest of battle
17, 5, 9, 13, 5, 8, 6, 18, 16, 12

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 199

Ooc: Is anyone still in the village or is everyone fighting with the hill giant(s) up north?

29th Jul, 2010 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 199

Ooc: We all be fighting the hill giant. There are some players at the village but they are out of the game for now. We just dropped one giant and now are facing possibly two more.

ic: Oliron checks Namdar to make sure he is stabilized before taking off to fight the next giant.

ooc: Eth can you use wands? I have a wand of healing but can't use it. If you could see if you can use it on Namdar. If you can't use wands can anyone else?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 29th Jul, 2010 - 4:57am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.