Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 200 of 590

* She looks at the elf and frowns * Have you - Page 200 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jul, 2010 - 2:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Jul, 2010 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 200

OOC: Eth has the spell, I don't think she even needs UMD in order to use a wand of cure light wounds. I vote we try a different strategy with this next hill giant. Oliron, do you have a good Bluff mod? (Cha+ranks)?

BIC:
Ryorst heads up the path with Oliron to wait for the next giant out of view of the first one's body.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron ic: "I don't think we should just ride up. The hired swords and dogs are in position for an ambush. If we ride up now we might blow their cover. Let's hang back a little and ride in once the battle starts."

Oliron looks over to Eth, "Eth can you try and revive our friend? I have this magical wand (holds it up to Eth) that can heal. Maybe you could use this to heal him. If you can just hold onto it, we will probably need much more healing before this fight is over."

ooc: No my charisma is really low and I think we should just go with ambushing it. The swordsmen and dogs are going to give it a rough time. Right after we should enter the fight and do called shots on its legs maybe. At any rate we should be able to kill this next one like we did the first. I am not sure about the third one. Maybe after he saw two of his buddies die he may be more willing to talk it out.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 29th Jul, 2010 - 6:35pm

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: Does the main party fighting the hill giant(s) require assistance from a level 1 elf rogue?

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 200 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Just checking out the town."Hey elf" *smiles* continues about town listening for any rumors of whats happening north of the town.Maybe head down to the local drink hole sit around for a bit and eavesdrop on the patrons. Either way like to hit the trail north look for track of some kind of dog or wolf I might be able to train or try to handle staying quite and outta site listening for any movement or spotting an animal.

30th Jul, 2010 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten rides up to the strange town where she sees the two elves. She is surprised that they would treat themselves so ill by looking like peasants. *

Who are you that you should be in a place like this?

ooc: Just checking in.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2010 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

*smiles* "pardon me Miss excuse my current attire....I seem to have lost my noble robes..along with my memory" *bows* *tries not to laugh with a little snicker* "I woke up on the edge of town and wondered in, do you happen to know where I might find work?" with a smile

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2010 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 200

OOC: And the Elves come to save the day?

BIC: Ryorst nods and stays back by Oliron. He sets his greataxe away again and pulls out his crossbow, setting a bolt and keeping on guard for whatever is coming, planning on firing at it before it even has a chance to notice him, as soon as he sees it.

OOC: Well, I'm no longbow-wielding elf, but I should be able to do SOME damage before we enter melee.

Rolls: (unmodified)
d20: 16
d10: 9

30th Jul, 2010 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 200

Born Free says...

* She looks at the elf and frowns *

Have you been among the humans for so long that you have forgotten our ways?

Pick up yourself and keep clear of my horse or he may think you are trying to attack.

* She then looks around as though trying to find someone *

I have already done your work for you and heard that some adventurers I once knew have already headed to face some giants and you can aide them.

* She puts a hand on a man passing by *

Excuse me sir please assist these and let them know where the giants are located.

* She then puts a grin on her face as she turns her horse and says, *

Tell them Krusten was here.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.