Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 201 of 590

OOC: I think the reason we didn't - Page 201 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2010 - 6:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 201

* Backs up a good ten feet from lady elf on horse *

"Yes my lady I guess I have been away from our people for too long."

As the elf on the horse rides off I follow out in hope I can assist my fellow elf and her friends.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2010 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"You sir!"

Dris rushes to the elf dressed as a peasnt.

"I could not help but overhear- Did she mention a job opening?"

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2010 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Faces elf * stands at attention - raises hand to head to salute*
"Yes "no" "kinda" *smiles and lowers hand*
"She was talking about her friends in need of some assistance north of here"
*Looks at the ground kicks the dirt around the horse trail* looks back up at elf
"Guess we could chase after her or at least make our way up there"
*Puts hand out*
"Forgot the elven ways " "but my name is Teasen-raheal" "glad to meet you brother"

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2010 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 201 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dris, confused, grabs Teasen-raheal's open hand.
"Good to meet you. My name is Dris Ink."

Dris lets go and glances down and sees the horse trail. He looks up at Teasen-raheal.

"We best be hurrying then, if we want to catch up. Where are we off to, friend?"

30th Jul, 2010 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten notices the two pesant elves following her and she is surprised. She thinks for a bit and knows that she is full of godly beauty but at the same time she wonders why they are following her. *

What are you doing? Go to the area where the hill giants are and help there. I go elsewhere and like I said before tell them that Krusten was here and helped you.

ooc: Guys you need to ask the town people here how to find the hill giants and then go there ad join the fight. Don't follow me!

31st Jul, 2010 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Ooc: I posted in the party leader thread that Dris and Teasen-raheal are heading north to catch up with the party. I figured you guys were heading that way. Just a little advice, get your grammar together. The moderators here don't ask nicely for a very long time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Aug, 2010 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 201

Ooc: I posted that you used your crossbow Ryorst, I guess you were to far out of range. Should I repost those rolls again and that action or are you doing something different?

Also I am wondering about Namdar, no one checked to see if he is stabilized and I was hoping Eth could revive him or at least stabilize him. I posted that I was going to stabilize him but forgot to put it in the party leader. I posted that you were going to attack ranged but I guess you didn't have a line of sight maybe?

I will ask KNtoran in the questions thread.

IC: Oliron moves in to join in the attack.

Bastard sword two handed style, d20: 24 total
damage d10+4: 12

3rd Aug, 2010 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 201

OOC: I think the reason we didn't attack is because the Giants are still up the path a bit, and the three/4 of us are still down at the quarry. At this point it's probably best to, well, wait where we are. There is no way we're able to take on two giants with just the three of us, I mean, with the three of us AND Namdar we took down one giant, but Namdar got taken out. It might be a good idea to attack with ranged attacks this time. Does Oliron have a bow? If not, you may want to steal Namdar's temporarily if he had one. We can attack the giants from afar, and back up as they approach us, so that they only gain 10ft per round, well, I could flee indefinitely with my extra move, but still... Too bad about the dogs, though. Also, maybe Eth could burn some spells to summon nature's ally and get us some assistance from a Wolf or something.

IC:
Ryorst will head further up the path with Oliron, firing his crossbow when he sees the giant, then switching weapons to his greataxe and preparing to charge.

Rolls:
Same rolls for the crossbow

SA: Move with Oliron until entering combat. Fire crossbow, then use my first combat round's move action to switch weapons to my greataxe.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.