Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 202 of 590

OOC: Thanks for helping me, I am not sure - Page 202 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Aug, 2010 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Aug, 2010 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 202

Ooc: Are you on horseback Ryorst? I am pretty sure I am. Maybe we can do a full movement and spur our mounts? That should cover a lot more ground.

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2010 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Man that other giant is almost here already. I think we better retreat. I somehow missed posting my rolls and Namdar has died from bleeding out. This is going to get much worse real quick. I thought we had another 3-4 rounds before the next giant got to us and I didn't think it would take so long for us to get in base with it.

SA: Call for a retreat to the soldiers and ride to Namdar's body.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 5th Aug, 2010 - 5:04am

5th Aug, 2010 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: Ryorst is NOT mounted. He does not own a mount, nor do I plan to purchase one at any point. He does, however, have the same movement speed as these giants. I plan a fighting retreat, firing crossbow bolts as I go, unless they run, in which case I'll have to run to stay ahead. I'll still be fine, though.

Ryorst loads and fires his crossbow once more, and retreats.

Rolls:
1d20: 17+4=21, 2+4=6, 15+4=19
1d10: 8, 8, 4

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 5th Aug, 2010 - 6:18am

6th Aug, 2010 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

Page 202 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: I think we need Eth's actions still, unless she is continuing with her attack on the giants. I hope not and am pretty sure we are changing gears here. I just want to wait to see exactly what testsubject1 wants to do.

7th Aug, 2010 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: I'm back guys and ready to kick some butt!

Beast thinks that he's not interested in a long term relationship so he gets out of it before it becomes a mess. Beast goes outside to see what's new in town and looking for his fighting buds.

ooc: Alright so where we at?

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

OOC: Hello everyone, I am new here...er...like..very new!

I am playing a monk, she is currently at a village at the base of the mountains..

So, how should I start...any suggestions or ideas would be tremendous helpful, thank you!

Reconcile Edited: Edge on 7th Aug, 2010 - 9:20pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2010 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 202

Ooc: Cool Edge you move fast. You'll probably see me in the same place now so I'll like introduce Beast to you. Best thing you can do is like look over the game thread to see what everyone's doing and then get some posts in the other boards so you can get rid of that homeless pic.

Seeing a monk Beast is surprised. He approaches him.

"There are monks in this place? What do monks do?"

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 202

OOC: Thanks for helping me, I am not sure yet how to add the proper information on my name...but I will keep trying! Anyway here we go:

You see a beautiful girl in her early twenties, dressed in a monks outfit, and some leather scraps here and there, gazing the horizon east of the mountains. She has short black hair, brown eyes, a very athletic figure, although she is a bit short , like, 5'0 short.

When you approach her, she turns around to face you, and when she heard your question, she humbly bowed, and with a calm and low toned voice she replies:

"Hello there, sir. A good question you asked me, it's one that I have to repeat to myself over and over to reaffirm myself."

"We ...monks, train our bodies and minds, to be one, to perfect ourselves, so to speak. Personally, I am not that good with words, I am sorry."

"To properly explain what I am doing here however, is that I am looking for work, either that be with adventurers, or with any group, that does good to this area, and in general. And when I say good, I mean, helping people. Do you happen to know anything interesting? I just arrived to this place and I know very little of it."

With that, she bows back again, and smiles.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.