Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 203 of 590

Rei hops on. "Just how many of those - Page 203 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Aug, 2010 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Aug, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 203

Ooc: Oh you're playing a female. You really need to update your character dude. You can edit your profile and stuff in your control panel so I can see your info here. Plus without knowing more about your character I can't really rp to well guessing what I should say.

Beast is amazed by how pleasant this woman is... After knowing Krusten for awhile he thought all women were rough.

"I had some friends around here who liked to fight and help others but they do it for gold, does that interest you any?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Yeah, sorry about that, I think I updated everything I can right now, can you check to tell me if I am okay?

"Gold, not so much, but it's needed for basic needs, helping others? I am in. If your friends can accept another one to that cause, of course."

"I am Rei, it's an honor. Please lead the way...sir...?"

7th Aug, 2010 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: Looking good, just need to get your pic on the right to match your character. You need like 30fp for it but you'll only get it from posting in other places cause this section gives you nothing. There are review boards and like game reviews and such so just like choose one.

Beast nods his head and explains to his new friend that he is not sure where his friends have gone because he was away for awhile. He then tries to find some of those people that Pundit helped to see if they know where they have gone.

"Follow me."

sa: Beast and Rei are going to find some of thos people Pundit helped to find out where they went.

ooc: Oh yeah you can play in the other D&D games here too there are like two more if you want to create characters for them as well.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 203 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rei nods, and follows along silently, observing her surroundings.

OOC: Thank you again, but I guess that pic can wait, besides I like that pic, a bit *smiles*

After some time passes, Rei quietly asks:

"What kind of help did those people need? The ones your friend Pundit went to help?"

7th Aug, 2010 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: We are north fighting hill giants, I think your character would have that knowledge or be able to find it easily. Should I post you guys are heading that way? By the way welcome back Beast biggrin.gif good to see you. I am waiting on Eth's actions but I think I will post without her by late tonight.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 7th Aug, 2010 - 11:23pm

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

OOC: Rei definately does not have that knowledge, but I guess Beast could know something, if he agrees! *smiles* I am all in for getting there, although it's really up to Beast, since Rei is following him and all!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2010 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 203

Ooc: Yes post that we're like looking for you guys and after getting the info from the bar we go there but then again if you're fighting hill giants we might want to leave you with that laugh.gif.

Beast tells Rei to hop up on his carriage as they make their way to the bar and then to the place of the hill giants.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 203

Rei hops on.

"Just how many of those Hill giants are there? Have you ever faced a hill giant before?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.