Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 204 of 590

"Half pay? Damm!", he mutters - Page 204 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Aug, 2010 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 204

international QUOTE
Eth follows in hiding in general retreat with the party.

I put this as Eth's action, I don't think she really wants to fight 2 hill giants alone and seeing that we are retreating thought this a good substitute action for her, hope thats alright.

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2010 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: I saw Jpatt's character died so like how many of us are currently facing the hill giants?

8th Aug, 2010 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: Ryorst, Eth, and me, that's it. Eth is testsubject1's new druid. We have some soldiers and dogs fighting the giants but I don't think they will last very long.

8th Aug, 2010 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 204 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Flip man where did the rest go did they die or something? We have a new guy coming in with a fighter so please update and put that he'll join in my carriage looking for adventure or something.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: I guess I'm the new guy he was talking about.

Gra rushes up and jumps on the back of the carriage. He grins at the other people and cluelessly asks, "what's this job pay anyway?"

Reconcile Edited: scriptwizard on 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:31pm

8th Aug, 2010 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Beast sees a human jump up on the carriage and thinks he might be hostile but as he talks about pay for a job so he figures that he knows we must be heading towards the hill giants?

"Pay? Why pay is only half the glory of what we are going to do. Who are you?"

ooc: Cool to have you with us. We're like growing fast. That's three of us already heading towards the party up north. Oliron put we are on our way!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 204

Rei simply studies the new bold person who jumped. He definitely looks strong. He is probably a mercenary. Either way he is going to be useful, hopefully.

OOC: Welcome! *smiles*

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 204

"Half pay? Damm!", he mutters to himself before turning to face Beast. "The name's Gra Eauxess, my friend," he says with a bit of a flourish. "And who might you be?" Gra leans in closer to Beast (he smells like goats), "I heard something about giants.... They don't mean REAL giants, do they?" He gives a half hearted laugh

OOC: Glad to be here. Hope I can keep up.

Reconcile Edited: scriptwizard on 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:54pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.