Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 206 of 590

OOC: It is a necessary evil, this system definitely - Page 206 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Aug, 2010 - 8:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 206

Ooc: I know what happened. I must not have clicked the update button. Later, I went and played some of the arcade games. Silly me, I didn't realize that I was burning FP. Oh well.... Maybe that low wisdom isn't too far off the mark!

Gra's eyes go wide as the carriage lurches forward, but he quickly snaps out of it and begins checking his weapons. "Giants...heh, this will be fun.." he laughs, more to convince himself than anyone else.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2010 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rei keeps meditating until we reach there.

OOC: I have to be away for the next 36 hours or so, so if we arrive soon, I don't want to spoil the fun, can I set my character to silently follow Beast and if any attack happens, she will usually wait until she can flank an opponent and then attack? If that is not possible, just following will be nice please!

9th Aug, 2010 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: Script then you'll like have to get fp by donating to them or posting in the other boards. Edge that's cool. When you want to like have some special action for your character you put "sa:" means "special action" and say what you want to have happen. I think oliron will pick that up though.

Beast wonders where his buddy Pundit is and if by chance he will find him battling the hill giants.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2010 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 206 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc:Based on the game thread, I think Gra may have been left back in town. Well, I didn't exist yet, so they didn't exactly 'leave' me. smile.gif

9th Aug, 2010 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Nah don't worry you'll get in with us by next party leader post. Oliron just has to like put it and then you're in.

10th Aug, 2010 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Ooc: Testsubject1 has not posted anything for a while. I think it has been about 5 days since his last post. I will wait until tomorrow night, if he hasn't posted by then I will figure he is on vacation or something and post without him. I have Ryorst as shooting another crossbow bolt while retreating. I will be booking it back to Namdar's body to try and salvage it and his horse. Beast and Gra are pretty much in waiting. Actually now that I think about it I might as well post in party leader now. There isn't a whole lot of options here other than retreat. Might as well just get on with it. undecided.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Aug, 2010 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 206

Ooc: I think he was like here yesterday. Who cares let's move with who is active and not wait like last time that's what brings down the fun when people just don't care enough to play out their character.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2010 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 206

OOC: It is a necessary evil, this system definitely needs 1 post per day in my opinion or at least if someone has to go away, leave some guidance for the others...

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.