Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 207 of 590

Ooc: By next update I hope Kntoran has us - Page 207 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Aug, 2010 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2010 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 207

OOC: I agree totally. If I'm not responding quick enough, feel free to abuse Gra as you like. He'll be perfectly happy to rush into hell, open the steaming door, or taste the smoking green apple labeled 'POISON!' cool.gif

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2010 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Most of us make like one post or more per day but depending on the party leader they drag out waiting for the one person who takes his sweet time. I remember Jpatt used to wait for days on a couple of people to post I hope Oliron doesn't do that. That's what I like in medieval JB just moves on if no one posts so we get like frantic.

10th Aug, 2010 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ryorst positions himself by Oliron, Eth, and the horses, bracing himself to deflect a rock if it comes their way. ((I'm trying to give you guys partial cover.)) He takes aim and fires his crossbow up at the giant again.

"This would be a good time for reinforcements to show up. We can take him if only we had a few others to help. We can't go back now, not after taking out two of them!"

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2010 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 207 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OCC: Hey Guys, I just started and I guess I am still in the village. I will run into you guys when you get back here. Good luck with those Giants!

PS: I have never played by post before but I have tried to read up as much as I could and I will be a reliable poster. Thanks for having me!

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2010 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Glad to have you along. I am new to play by post as well. They seem to be a friendly lot.

11th Aug, 2010 - 8:09am / Post ID: #

Ooc: I will try and keep things moving. I am more of the impatient type. The reason I was waiting for testsubject1 is he was pretty regular for a while and has / had a campaign running that I am in. I think it is kind of strange he just seemed to not post lately. Anyway lets keep this game moving, more retreat. wink.gif

I would try and kill this last hill giant but they have a tone of hp and good ac. I think with our very limited party fighting this last one would be welcoming a wipe. I don't want the party to wipe on my watch. Part of me definitely wants to take this giant out but I think it is just beyond our abilities.

Then again I have been wrong before . . .

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 11th Aug, 2010 - 8:17am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2010 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 207

Ooc: Works for me. So are you thinking of trying to regroup at the town/village, or are you trying to give the giant the slip? You've killed two already, so he may pursue out of revenge (unless you've beaten him up pretty bad already). Are there any healers in town that can fix ya'll up before the giant gets here? Do giants attack towns, are we safe there? Wow, so many questions smile.gif

11th Aug, 2010 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 207

Ooc: By next update I hope Kntoran has us like all meeting up again. Oliron if you think we can take it without going back for the paladin then let's do it otherwise we can get the paladin and return quick with some archers. Its not far from the town and I have a carriage. Thanks for keeping up new guys.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.