Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 209 of 590

OCC: If the whole party is completely devoid - Page 209 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Aug, 2010 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
12th Aug, 2010 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 209

Ooc: Dudes if you took out two already and this is like the last one then let's take him out cause he'll either bring back friends or prepare a trap for us next time we come and it'll be like so difficult to get at him.

Beast hears noises ahead and is becoming excited by the prospects of battle. He looks back at his new companions.

"Ready to die?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2010 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rei calmly looks at Beast and replies:

"Ready to live, and fight for honor, to help these people."

Reconcile Edited: Edge on 12th Aug, 2010 - 1:19pm

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2010 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gra is just staring, wide eyed, at the hill giant mouthing the words "soooo biiiiiig". He just kind of nods his head at Beast, not really processing what was said. His has a white knuckled grip on the carriage as it bounces along toward the battle.

12th Aug, 2010 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 209 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: There were only 3 or 4 of these guys. I'd rather come back later and pick off the last one rather than get killed trying to take it on now. If we had an awesome healer, I'd say let me soak up three more boulders and have me being healed up, and then charge in once the giant is out of ammo, and I'd rage and try to knock him down, but I'm down 15 HP, and if we go after him, we're likely just going to take three more hits from boulders. Time to back up.

12th Aug, 2010 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Didn't Oliron have a healing wand that Pundit gave him back or something like that? It had like 50 charges so that should be enough.

12th Aug, 2010 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

OOC: Yeah, except nobody can use it. If a cleric, bard, or druid joins and stays here reliably, then they'll have a wand of curelight to use, but for now, we're unable to use it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2010 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 209

Ooc: Hold on a sec, I thought another cleric joined in when Pundit like went on vacation? Maybe someone needs to tell the new players we need a cleric. Flip I saw someone asking about that.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2010 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 209

OCC: If the whole party is completely devoid of healers, I'm willing to kill Gra and roll up a cleric. I don't play healers too often, but I can surely try. The only real problem is that it may take me a few days to get around to rolling him up.

If ya'll are in an uber hurry to get a healer, you can roll up one and I'll play it. You'll still have to retreat and pick him/her up in town, but at least you will have a healer when you try to clean up the last giant. A healer who can be taken out with a single rock... But a healer nonetheless.

Whether you face the giant or retreat, Gra will go along willingly (well, stunned, but that doesn't matter).

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.