Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 210 of 590

SA: Gra looks for partial concealment/cover - Page 210 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Aug, 2010 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
12th Aug, 2010 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 210

Ooc: That's cool of you to do that dude but just stay here, we need the muscle. I haven't been here for awhile (vacation) so just like didn't know what was up. Alright so just waiting for next game update now.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2010 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: . . . Ok so we have 3 people attacking and 2 retreating. Darn you Beast smile.gif getting me into trouble again, you will be the death of me yet.

I want to know what Ryorst's action is going to be. I have changed my mind since Beast decided to fight I can't really retreat with any kind of dignity. Being that we are all attacking now I want to give Ryorst the option of changing his action.

Bic: Oliron is glad to see Beast, he points the other way saying, "Run ! big giant, coming for us."

Oliron grits his teeth as he sees Beast and his companions have no intention of running.

Oliron turns and charges ahead on his horse yelling, "Attack, reinforcements are here!"

-Using old rolls-
Bastard sword two handed style, d20: 24 total
damage d10+4: 12

I suppose the soldiers should attack as well.

13th Aug, 2010 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

What ever we do none of the lvl 1's are too get into mellee, hired help attacks first, they are seemingly tough to have killed one on their own so while they distract the others can charge in.

Remember it threatens a 10 foot reach and gets 2 attacks.

Also I think everyone is over estimating its size they are only approx 10ft tall

Eth uses the same sling tactics and dosent hit till the third round with a nat 20 and dose 12 damge then misses for the rest of the battle.

oh and will take the wand and do any healing needed but you will have to come to me who is 100 ft away from the giant at all times.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 13th Aug, 2010 - 5:17pm

13th Aug, 2010 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 210 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Oliron, its like all in the nature of the Beast. Anyways I'm here for glory not to go back to the town to wonder like what to do next.

SA: Beast when close enough will stop the carriage take the war horse off the carriage quickly and then charge the giant.

rolls: d20: 26,18,26,19,16,15 (I swear thats what I got on the dice!)
d12: 5,11,14,12,15,10

Beast shouts to the others to show what they're made of as he mounts his horse and gets ready to dance with the giant.

ooc: New guys you need to make rolls like I did and put "SA" for anything you want your character to do like I did.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OCC: Can I first ask why are you rolling 6 times, if its ok? Sorry for being a newbie question, I am still learning the game.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I will not be able to respond with die rolls until later tonight, when I get home to roll them. Also, I don't know all the modifiers to apply and such. Can I just say "Gra looks for partial concealment/cover at about medium short bow range and then starts shooting arrows at the last hill giant" ? I don't mind if the DM handles my rolls (or do we roll/compute to make the DM's life easier?) [Does this belong in the Question thread instead of the Party thread?]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2010 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 210

Ooc: Six rolls helps keep each round going so we don't have to make rolls for the next round. Dude you don't have to wait til you get home there is dice like right here under the menu --> Source 3

Oh and when you like make your rolls make sure to either say you're rolling with your modifier or not like if you roll a 15 and you have a +3 you can add it to your total so you have 18. If you're not sure then the GM does it for you I think.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 210

SA: Gra looks for partial concealment/cover at about medium short bow range and then starts shooting arrows at the last hill giant. If no cover, at least try to get to a flank.

rolls: d20: 14,16,8,12,7,10
d6: 1,3,2,2,5,1

ooc: Those rolls were not made with any modifiers at all.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.