Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 212 of 590

Ooc: well, I said that I would roll up a cleric - Page 212 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2010 - 8:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2010 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 212

OOC: I'm still here. Congratulations to those who survived, and when you guys come back to reload we'll all be ready to go.

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2010 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Good to see you are still here. We should be coming back to town pretty quick now that we are done here. Unless some other thing developes which I don't think it will, we should be back in town soon.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE (Oliron @ 15-Aug 10, 1:36 AM)
"We should check their cave for any loot. After that these men will need to be returned to town and the dead receive a proper burial. I think we should remove the heads of these giants to prove that we have slain them."

Rei quickly calms down, despite the fact that this is one of the biggest threats she ever faced in her life, and helps this person who is dragging the bodies to the carriage, without saying a word.

OCC: Is there a place where we can see if we succeeded in our rolls, etc? I feel like I missed something.

Reconcile Edited: Edge on 15th Aug, 2010 - 2:01am

15th Aug, 2010 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Page 212 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: That turned out cool. Edge the game updates in this thread: Source 1 thats where you find out what happened. Also if you track them you know when a thread updates and stuff.

Beast is happy. Not only is he a giant but he just slew a giant.

SA: Search the giant, take off his head. Load in the carriage and head back to town. Collect the rest of those waiting and then head back to cave. Also I think one of us died? If you come back think about making a cleric please. At town I want someone to look after my wounds.

15th Aug, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: You could make a cleric or someone who has healing abilities. On the same way of thinking we have a wand and can possibly get more. The wands only require that you have the use magical device skill.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2010 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Faelon sits with his back against the well in the centre of the village, lifting his head occasionally to watch the comings and goings of folk while he fingers the edge of his sword.

Frowning and mumbling that it could do with sharpening he makes his way to the blacksmith, wandering around the village square as his weapon is made ready for the adventure he's heard can be found in these parts.

Eating a little of his rationed bread and tipping his hat at the villagers as they walk by, scanning the throng for anyone seeking similar encounters.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2010 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 212

OOC: Sorry about the abscence. Good work with the giant. You had Ryorst do what I'd have done.

BIC:
Silently Ryorst takes a brief moment to honour the dead. Then he searches for any surviving crossbow bolts, and asks Eth and Oliron to heal him using the wand.

OOC: Maybe Oliron will multiclass as a cleric?

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2010 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 212

Ooc: well, I said that I would roll up a cleric if you needed one. With Gra's demise, I am in the perfect place to do that. will do that in the morning.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.