Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 213 of 590

OOC: I also agree with going back to recover, - Page 213 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Aug, 2010 - 11:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2010 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 213

Ooc: I just posed a cleric to the Characters Thread. Kind of a weird dwarf, no strength. I hope he can help with future questing.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2010 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Super cool script you're a real groupie so hanks for watching our back. You'll need to think about some kind of battle strategy if you have no strength. Make sure to like get as many offensive spells as you can.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2010 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: I would have expected you to say as many healing spells as possible. Are clerics allowed to swap out any spell for a heal/cure in the middle of battle? I've never really played one.

16th Aug, 2010 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Page 213 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: One of your spells can be healing and then something else it depends on which deity you chose. Best thing you can do is ask the GM cause I'm not like in charge or anything. Theres a questions thread for D&D you can ask that and he'll tell you.

16th Aug, 2010 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: As a cleric, never prepare healing spells. You can just "burn" prep'd spells for heals. As for your "low" STR... Go look at my Dark Calling Sorceress.

Who are we waiting on, and was that worth enough EXP to level up? Barbarian wants more HP. (And a new feat never hurt.)

16th Aug, 2010 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
I need to know exactly who is going to go search the cave the giants were in and how your getting there. Once I have that I will post in the game thread on what happens.

Quote from KNtoran about our next actions.

ooc: I say we heal up (still have to post in that we are doing that) though can we even do that without going back to town. Not sure who wants to search the cave or if we even should judging from KNtoran's post. If it turns into an extensive cave maybe we should just go back to town. I want to get whatever loot they have but I don't want to get stuck in a dungeon crawl or another battle, meanwhile some of our group is in town.

I guess I should just post we patch up our wounds as best we can and head back to the village?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 16th Aug, 2010 - 4:40am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Aug, 2010 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 213

OOC: We can always come back to the cave- and the possible fourth giant- later, after we claim our 300gp bounty, and sell the giants' armor and greatclubs. I also wouldn't mind slipping a bard some coin to spread word of our deeds. A good way to find adventure is to simply come to the attention of the right- or wrong- person.

"Treasurer": 300gp + resale. We split most of that evenly, but 100gp goes to the party funds.

OOC: If the party agrees to my bardic idea, the few gold will come from there. If not, I'll pay it myself. Remember we still have to do this IC, it's just planning for now.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2010 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 213

OOC: I also agree with going back to recover, and then come back and search the cave, just to be save, please.

Oh, and thank you for pointing out that post for me, and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Reconcile Edited: Edge on 16th Aug, 2010 - 11:14am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.