Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 214 of 590

Eth dose not share the victorious feeling - Page 214 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Aug, 2010 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th Aug, 2010 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 214

Ooc: Before we set back for the cave those of you getting money please get a bow and some arrows it really helps and like armor up best you can.

Beast is going to equip himself for the next round of glory, he is already talking about what might be in the cave.

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2010 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Treasurer": I'd like to request we all toss 10% of our individual profits to the party funds.

OOC: So we each got 100gp. I guess I misunderstood the bounty when it was described. "100gp each for killing the giants" wasn't 100gp per giant, I see.

IC: Ryorst counts out a bit of his reward and puts 10 gold pieces into the group funds. After that, he heads to the tavern and slips a bard a few coins to write a few songs about the group's heroic adventures so far. He slips the bard a few more coins to spread the songs as much as he can. (10gp spent on bard)

After that, Ryorst replaces his lost bolts, and waits for the others.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

A man dressed in armor walks forward from a crowd of locals.

"I have heard tales of great adventurers with many touted accolades. I was informed that you are those men of legend, and I would be honored to service your cause. I have faith that my talents and drive will be beneficial to your collective goal."

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 214 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

A tall figure dressed in brown and green leather armour approaches the group as they drink ale and talk about their latest adventure. The figure pulls back his cloak hood revealing his pointed ears and obvious elven face.

"Well met, I am Faelon and I have travelled far from my home in search of adventure the tales of old speak about. I would like to offer my services, as it were, as a ranger, scout, hunter and companion. I would be honoured to become a part of your fellowship and assure you I will become a valued member."

"I will be sat over there *points to the corner table* if you decide you like my offer, please let me know your decision."

"Good day and may the songs of your quests be forever sung"

Faelon wanders away to the corner table, taking a seat and slicing thin strips off a block of hard cheese, nubbling it as he watches the room intently."

17th Aug, 2010 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst looks over at the ranger for a moment, wondering at the peculiar manner in which he requested to join them, and glad word of their deeds was spreading, bard or no.

After a moment, he turned back to look at the paladin. Ryorst's eyes looked him over in scrutiny.
"You'd like to join us? I must warn you, our adventures are deadly dangerous. We just lost good men to a trio of giants. If you can survive, then by all means be welcome."

OOC: So... Many... Level... Ones... Also I must postpone updating my character info until I can use my Comp. Again.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A rather skinny dwarf approaches the party, greeting them quietly with an awkward bow. "I've heard of your recent battles. While I am glad for your victory, I must also offer my condolences for the lives lost. Perhaps I could accompany you on your next journey and offer my meager services as a healer and protector."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Aug, 2010 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 214

Oliron replies to the dwarf and armored figure, "Yes we would welcome ones such as yourself. My name is Oliron, what is yours?"

After his introductions Oliron explains the circumstances they are in. With a cave that might have hill giants in it that needs to be looted and orcs to the gills around them.

"I must attend to my dead comrades at the moment but I think you can find our group at the local tavern or inn.", Oliron gives a run down of the party members descriptions to the dwarf. He sees Ryorst conversing with an elf and figures it a new group member but can't spare time at the moment to introduce himself. Later he will introduce himself to the adventurer.

Oliron looks for a priest to raise Namdar and soldiers back to life. He also looks into burring the soldiers and Namdar if the price is to steep to raise them.

He wishes Namdar was here because he would know better what to do but understands he must make due with his limited abilities.

After all this Oliron has a few ales at the tavern and retells their battle to strangers, whether they care or not. He then looks for a bed to call it a night and rests off his weariness for the new day (at dawn praying to Pelor).

ooc: So we each get 100 gp for fighting the giants? Or just you me and Eth? Also I think Namdar had a bit of gold stored up. It will take some digging in the threads to see how mutch he had roughly but we could throw that into the party fund as well if we can't raise him. If I am stalling here just tell me, I am going to give it another day at least to see if there are any more posts.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 18th Aug, 2010 - 9:30am

18th Aug, 2010 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 214

Eth dose not share the victorious feeling of the rest of the party, instead she is low spirited and silent, following the party like a shadow but dosen't say a word silently beating herself up for her failure.
Once in town as everyone enters the pub her and ghost slip off into the empty loneliness of the cold night.

The next morning a sleep deprived Eth swaggers to the tavern, her new clothes tattered and torn, and she is covered in more dirt then before. She hobbles with a limp and is battered and bruised, a fresh deep scar destroys the innocence of her youthful face, a face that holds a new smile, a smile of a new found confidence and determination.

She seeks out Ryorst.
"There is a merchant selling a bow that I just need but he wants five times the gold I just earned" she says while pouting at the end.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.