Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 215 of 590

Raising Namdar is easily over 5000gp and he - Page 215 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Aug, 2010 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 215

Rei looks at the girl, and politely approaches her with a shy smile.

"You can have my share if you want. I am not in need of gold currently and I am sure a bow would be of great use, if you can use it well."

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2010 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst yawns, still half asleep this morning, and looks at Eth, slightly confused.

"500 gold for a single bow? An outrage is what that is. Where is this merchant? I'll have... words for him." Ryorst says, a hand on his greataxe.

OOC: So, uh... Ryorst's action was the hiring of a bard to spread songs and tales of us for 10gp worth of days. 3sp per day trained hireling cost makes that a 33 day contract, effectively.

19th Aug, 2010 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Eth smiles deeply at Rei, feeling uplifted and warm by her gerorosity towards a stranger.

"thank you sooo much" she replies softly "I have been training hard I just need a bow of my own and it will be far more useful then this" and with that she holds up the rag she uses as a sling.

She then turns back to Royrst, staring wide eyed, If I had been more useful prehaps our commrads needn't have left us so soon.

OOC: master worked comp long bow +3str = 700
Eth really likes that one as it handles easier and looks nicer

comp long bow +3str =400gp, this one will still make her more useful during combat just hasn't got the bonus to attack roll.

Maybe we could get a discount for defeating the giants?
Will pay back ASAP

19th Aug, 2010 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Page 215 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Eth has 16 STR? Waah? If you want to do ranged combat, that should be 16 DEX. I assume her WIS is her highest score? Anyway, you might want to start off with just a shortbow, and a mount. Can't fire a longbow from horseback. Oh, Eth's level 2, right? Nice... Remember to prep' your spells... Normally, I'd recommend haggling, or seeing if you could get a discount, but this setup for PbP isn't so good when the party members aren't all doing the same thing.

Have you considered a repeating crossbow?

19th Aug, 2010 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: I need to know were the gold is coming from and how much before I post. We need to make sure we have the gold and it is accounted for before we buy a bow. Personally I need to buy some things for myself and can't spare any gold. I am going to post Ryorst's and the others actions for now. I will put 10%, aka 10 gp into the party fund.

Once we get a price on the raising of Namdar I can figure out if we are going to have a lot of party gold or possibly scrounging around for some spare change.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th Aug, 2010 - 5:26am

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2010 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rei puts a small pouch of gold at Eth's hands.

"Here."

Rei goes back to her seat and quietly drinks her water, reflecting on the battle that happened, thinking that she needs to train harder.

OCC: Well, I give that 100 gold of my share to Eth then, and hopefully, we can earn some more gold later on, right? *smiles*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2010 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 215

The skinny dwarf replies, "Ah, well met. My name is Nei D'Hiele. I have spent long years studying the Earth and Protection. You seem to be a fine set of adventurers who are surely destined for greatness. Thank you for letting me attend your flock. I have no ties here and few posessions, so I can be ready to leave at a moment's notice."

Reconcile Edited: scriptwizard on 19th Aug, 2010 - 5:10pm

19th Aug, 2010 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 215

Raising Namdar is easily over 5000gp and he loses a level.

Actually the composite short bow isn't a bad idea, the repeating crossbow was but I will go for a 3str comp shortbow for now and I'm only 100gp short.

Spells are all healing still as before.
Nah wisdom isn't my highest as I'm not focusing on offensive spells.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.