Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 216 of 590

Nei is glad to be off. He has no mount and - Page 216 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Aug, 2010 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th Aug, 2010 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 216

Ooc: Ok just post your bow acquisition, like how mutch gold you spent on it, what type it is, and so forth in the character development thread. I don't think we will be able to raise Namdar either but I have to ask. We shouldn't have a problem getting 100gp to help Eth buy a bow.

On that same way of thinking if anyone is buying anything in town I am pretty sure we can just post that in the character development thread.

Unless any of us have any other actions in town I think I will post that we bury Namdar and the dead soldiers. The remaining soldiers will stay in town. The rest of us will set back out right away to search the cave. (or something along these lines)

Also don't forget to post your new stats if you leveled in the char development thread.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th Aug, 2010 - 6:32pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2010 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Sa: Nei will say special prayers over the burial for the Earth to take them.

ooc: I guess that is something an earth-domain cleric would do.... undecided.gif

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2010 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rei bows humbly before Nei after the prayers.

"It is an honor to meet you, Nei D'Hiele."

19th Aug, 2010 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 216 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Alright dudes I'm leveled up, bought my stuff and update my character so reay for more damage.

SA: Gives 48gps to the party pot. Buys a long composite bow and 40 arrows. Ready to go back to cave.

Beast feelslike a new man, he is ready for action and waits patiently for the rest of the party to get ready.

ooc: Check my new skill:

international QUOTE
Demoralize Opponent: You can also use Intimidate to weaken an opponent's resolve in combat. To do so, make an Intimidate check opposed by the target's modified level check (see above). If you win, the target becomes shaken for 1 round. A shaken character takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls, ability checks, and saving throws. You can intimidate only an opponent that you threaten in melee combat and that can see you.

Got that from the online manual Source 6

20th Aug, 2010 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The party decides to bury the dead outside of town, except for Namdar who is buried in town with a nice headstone (300gp total cost). The headstone states that he was a fearsome leader who single handedly brought down 6 giants at the north quarry. The parties cleric says prayers over the dead soldiers graves (and Namdar's) as the others mark the soldiers gaves with large stones.

Eth purchases a (3str) comp shortbow using 100gp of the party fund and paying for the rest herself. Oliron gives the Wand of Healing (44 charges) to Eth.

The party groups up and heads back north to the cave of the hill giants to further investigate.

Added to the party equipment: (light warhorse/Grue), pack/bedroll/w.blanket, gr-hook, 50' silk rope, kits: disguise, climb, heal, 3 torches, tindertwig, 4 candles, hood. Lamp, 2 flask., rations/2wk, 630gp added to party fund.

ooc: Ok, so I am hoping Ryorst or someone else can keep track of the party equipment. Last thing, I am wondering about everyones traveling status. We have a horse not in use right now so that can go to someone. I have a horse, cart and two donkeys. Beast has a carriage and I think a horse. Not that it is of huge importance it's just if we have to run for our lives or get somewhere real fast mounts are plus.

bic: Oliron mounts up and removes his helmet revealing his severely scarred face and addresses the group "OK ! I know some of us are new and proper introductions may have or may not have been made. I am sure we will get to know each other more closely in the following days. My name is Oliron, I am for some unknown reason the party leader. If you have complaints or ideas speak up."

Points to Beast, "Beast over there loves deer meat and killing bad guys. Try not to be a deer or a bad guy and your good."

Nods to Ryorst, "Ryorst is a barbarian. . ."

Oliron replaces his helmet, "Lets move out!"

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 20th Aug, 2010 - 6:10am

20th Aug, 2010 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Eth excited with her new found toy jumps around like the child she still is with a large grin on her face, Ghost, her loyal white wolf follows her around bounding playfully.

Taking a very sudden fondness of the monk, Eth rushes over to her bashfully showing her the bow she helped buy and introducing her to ghost.

It takes all her strength to pull back the string but she can, and it makes a mighty twang when she releases it. As the string slices the air she realizes two very important things and suddenly disappears and ashamedly approaches Oliron.

She looks at her feet as she shuffles them in the dirt and under her breath she mumbles "uhmm.. Sorry good sir, I, uh, can I borrow some arrows and maybe a quiver?"

OOC after that ready to move on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Aug, 2010 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 216

Oliron removes the quiver with 20 arrows from his back handing them over. Looking at the sprite young druid Oliron cracks a grin behind his helmet.

ooc: About the hired soldiers, part of the problem I am seeing with that is first the cost to have them. Then the fact they can't be trusted. Also it just takes some of the fun out of the game playing threw npc's. Maybe when we go to look for more orcs we may be able to hire some more.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 20th Aug, 2010 - 6:46pm

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2010 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 216

Nei is glad to be off. He has no mount and will gladly ride in the carriage. His legs are short and lack the strength needed to truly command a mount. He admits this freely, but with shame and resolve clear on his face as if he were expecting to be ridiculed yet again.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.