Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 218 of 590

Ooc: Crap rolls this time. Mods added. rolls: - Page 218 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2010 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Aug, 2010 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 218

OOC: Huh? I'm a Barbarian, I'm in light armor, a Chain Shirt, to be exact. I'm capable of moving silently, I'm not THAT noisy.

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2010 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Ya, I guess your not that noisy, guess I had an inaccurate picture in my head. Then again you never really declared you were moving silently, so you would be making a decent amount of noise right now.

Well, thats just about everyone's postings. Eth is the only one who hasn't yet I thinks. I'll get this party started and post our stuff. biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 21st Aug, 2010 - 8:44pm

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2010 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: With half our party being 1st level, we should probably have Oliron and Ryorst try to flush out whatever might be in there. The rest of us can focus our ranged attacks towards the hanging skin if it is within range of the cave entrance.

Thats just my first instinct but I'm acceptable to any plan that the party feels is best.

SA: Akog positions himself near the mouth of the cave, arrow nocked, and ready to fire.

OCC: Here are some unmodified d20 rolls for perception or combat or whatever.

12, 10, 15, 6, 20

22nd Aug, 2010 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Page 218 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Eth and ghost will be at the back, her new bow at the ready,

Ghost can smell anything sneaking up on him withing 30ft thanks to scent and assuming there are no strong winds.
Strong scents are at twice the range and in a move action he can locate exactly where it is.

22nd Aug, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst tries to sunder the hide flap with his glaive from 10ft away.

Rolls:
1d20: 13
1d10: 8

22nd Aug, 2010 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Oliron prepares himself for a fight. He is ready to run to Ryorst's aid at a moment.

d20's unmodified - for whatever: 10, 12, 15, 7

OOC: This could be a couple of giants or something else.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd Aug, 2010 - 4:54am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2010 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 218

Rei crouches low and looks around for anything that might be important for the group not to miss, ready for combat.

D20's unmodified: 9, 6, 1, 14

22nd Aug, 2010 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 218

Ooc: Crap rolls this time. Mods added.

rolls: (20) 11,7,9,22,11,12
(6) 7,5,8,7,5,7

Beast waits motionless for anything coming he also keeps an eye onhis horse and carriage.

ooc: I just thought of that cause someone has got to like watch for the horses and my carriage so I might as well just stay here while you guys check it out.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.