Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 219 of 590

Nei wonders if Ryorst has lost his mind, sticking - Page 219 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2010 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2010 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 219

Rei has yet to draw a weapon, but he is keeping low. He whispers to the foremost searchers, "Be careful, you do not want to accidentally hurt any prisoners they may have. Make sure you can see what you are attacking."

In case I need any rolls: (unmodified d20s): 5, 10, 1, 4, 19, 12
ooc: Ouch! I hope I don't get in combat anytime soon. smile.gif

sa: Rei thinks back to his history lessons. Does he remember anything about giant caves? Has he ever heard of hill giants setting boobie traps?

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2010 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Dudes what are we waiting on now. We got the rolls in so let's get fighting something already.

24th Aug, 2010 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: Sorry I was lagging there. I wasn't sure if we had all posted, usually it takes us longer especially on the weekends. Posted out stuff so we should get moving along now. Thank's for the heads up Beast, keep them coming.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2010 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 219 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: I'm sure the DM will figure it out, but you posted my orders with the name Rei, not Nei. Not that they are confusing or anything Maybe I should stop saying Nei and start saying Needaheal smile.gif

Oh wait! You copied what I had. *I* typed Rei instead of Nei! And I did it twice in the same post! Shame on me! That is really funny, sorry guys.

24th Aug, 2010 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: I say we let the guy who can't get his name right open the flap laugh.gif.

SA: Beast remains with his two arrows on the area that will be opened.

24th Aug, 2010 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Ryorst steps forward, switching his glaive for his two-handed greataxe, and holds open the flap where he sliced it, peering inside.

Unmodified Rolls:
D20: 17, 17, 7
D12: 10, 7, 4
D6: 5, 6, 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2010 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 219

Place this action in the party leader thread and I will update the game thread so you can see what happens to your character. Or you can wait. smile.gif

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2010 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 219

Nei wonders if Ryorst has lost his mind, sticking his head through the skin. He also wonders if it stinks back there...

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.