Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 23 of 590

* Also watches the new comer wondering if - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Nov, 2009 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th Nov, 2009 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 23

Welcome we can always use some extra hands around here all I ask is you don't start arguing over what's for dinner with Krusten and Lionel.

Rather off topic, but...
Press edit and update the AD&D fields so everyone can know your class, name and level.

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2009 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The tough man raises his hand shouting halt to Jonas, his donkey. His beast halts, " My name is Oliron the fearless, you may call me Oli."
I am trained in the arts of warfare, though I long to serve Pelor, god of the sun.
I admit I'm fresh from my parents farm, however I know I am capable in melee battle.
As for dinner, I have rations to spare. Myself, I am sustained. Oliron proceeds to pat the side of Jonas's rump. This seems to comfort Jonas.

28th Nov, 2009 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ah, a religious man, that is good, I will have to share some of my own concepts with you soon, but right now there is no time for talk of divinity as we are chasing the orcs.

28th Nov, 2009 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron laughs heartily, "Ahh this is no problem for me."
I enjoy a good hunt my brother. It feeds my heart like a fresh spring. Jonas can stay here at this farm I'm sure. I will pay the farmer well to watch her, though she is no trouble really. We should make haste, orcs are not quick thinkers but their thoughts are dark and twisted.

28th Nov, 2009 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel rolls an 11, starting his magic, chasing the orcs down with others in his group.

28th Nov, 2009 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Beast watches the newcomer wondering where he appeared from. He sees no orc face so he relaxes his hands.

ooc: Welcome to the game Oliraon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2009 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 23

Namdar, Skedvick and Jenrek, being the fastest of the group due to their agility and lighter armor, strive to make up strides on the westward fleeing orc. The remainder of the party, including the new traveler, face the remaining orc's bowfire, and fire back.

Rather off topic, but...
OOC: Okay team, this is what we need to work out:

PURSUIT GROUP: ACTION - D12 ROLL (need one from everybody)
Namdar: Chase - 9
Skedvick: Chase - no roll (8 if you count my proxy roll for him)
Jenrek: Chase - no roll

MELEE GROUP: ACTION - D20 ROLL (need one from everybody)
Krusten: Acid Splash spell - no roll
Lionel: Fiendish Hawks metamagic spell - 11
Beast: Combat, I presume (not sure how) - 5
Pundit: Combat, I presume (not sure how) - no roll
Oliron [AC 15/17]: Combat, I presume (not sure how) - no roll

Need D12 rolls from the two rangers, using the dice roller directly under the four column alternating gray andwhite Info/Links box above (with the red dragon in the last column).

Need D20 rolls from Krusten, Pundit, Oliron

I'm sorry I didn't give you all a chance to post when we started chasing the orcs, I'm still having a hard time figuring out when to wait for everyone to say their peace and post before I post a decision in the Party Leader thread, because it seems like there were a lot of restless posts the last time I waited for a consensus, wondering where the leader was or when he would make a decision. I'm usually not online until about 3pm my time, til about 3am, so I seem to be out of synch with some of you.

Anyway, my character and the two rangers are chasing the fleeing orc because we have the highest Speed scores, with the rest of you being weighted down with medium or heavy armor and shields. Also, there is only one fighter type (Beast) in that melee group, made up of two wizards and a cleric, plus the "new guy" which should probably also be with the melee group until we all get a better idea of how to do all this.

You all need to specify what weapon you're using and/or what you're doing, and make your rolls.

If anyone has anything to change or ask or say or disagree with, please post here (with weapons and actions and die rolls if applicable) so we'll know what to do and I can post in the Party Leader thread. Thanks. =)

29th Nov, 2009 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Born Free says...

* Also watches the new comer wondering if he can cook as well as he talks. *

I am Krusten, once you are not the typical man we may get a long.

* She flings a glance of contempt at lionel as though to make a point *

Anyway nice to meet you.

* She curtsies briefly so as to not distract too much from the present pursuits *

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry about that I made my roll: 12

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.