Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 222 of 590

Akog cautiously follows the others. With his - Page 222 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Aug, 2010 - 3:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2010 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 222

Rei keeps standing close to the team's Cleric, crouching.
She studies the faces of her comrades, and seeing their bravery, she takes heart and focuses more on the threat at hand.

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2010 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Beast watches on with his hands holding a couple of arrows on a bow. Beast feels like he is turning to stone as he waits to find out what the surprise is going to be.

ooc: WOnder why we're being played like this. Either the GM is just toying with us or we're like in for some big trouble and he's giving us chances to change what we're doing. Either way I wish it didn't take so many turns just to find out.

30th Aug, 2010 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: Seeing that no one replied cept for me I'm going to take it that everyone is like blank about how long it takes to open curtain number one?

30th Aug, 2010 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Page 222 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: We received a reply from KNtoran about what was behind the curtain. Now we need to figure out how to move further into this place. I am figuring Ryorst will be in front so I am waiting for his post before I post my own. I will probably just follow behind him a decent distance back with my oil prepped. Maybe you guys can figure out who will be behind me and how far back. Or maybe some should stay back, we don't want to get blasted by a lightning spell or wiped out by some random trap.

Ryorst can be pretty quite when he wants to be and has trap sense. He can also book it back to us real fast if he finds some trouble.

BIC: Oliron follows behind Ryorst with his oil bottle prepped for grenade use. He stays 20 feet back trying to stay as quite as he can.

Move Silently: natural 1 cool.gif (epic fail)

Oliron whispers, "What do you see?"
Then enters into a fit of loud coughs as his whispering tickles his throat.

Oliron takes out his silver dagger and cuts a door shaped hole into the flap. Placing his oil bottle and sword on the ground momentarily.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 30th Aug, 2010 - 3:58am

30th Aug, 2010 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst flings open the flap, as best he can and steps through. Before he goes, he motions for someone to work on cutting a door shaped hole into it in case they need to get back out in a hurry. He has his two handed greataxe at the ready.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2010 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nei waits quietly with the stony patience of a mountain, watching the actions of the others. When motioned forward, he will lag behind the bulk of the group, smiling a quiet "thank you" to his new shadow, Rei. His eyes are half closed, listening to the sounds of the earth and rock around him, expecting it to be ruined, shortly, by cries of pain that he can only hope to abate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2010 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 222

Rei smiles politely to Nei and follows him, watching for any ambushes.

OCC: Unless specified different, Rei will act as Nei's bodyguard, since she is not currently suited to be in front or the rear.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 222

Akog cautiously follows the others. With his longbow still in hand, he tries to stay within striking distance in order to aid his allies if necessary.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.