Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 224 of 590

Ooc: Yeah we should identify any magical items. - Page 224 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2010 - 9:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
3rd Sep, 2010 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 224

Ooc: Christmas has come to our world. Lucky for the new joins to get in on all this wealth.

Beast hears the sounds of coin and he shouts,

"Hey, what is going on in there? Is that gold I'm hearing?"

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2010 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron can barely think at the sight of so mutch wealth.

* Think BIG *, he thinks to himself. *Think very BIG *, sadly he cannot.

Oliron has never even considered what he would do with so mutch gold even if he had it. Oliron stands about not sure how to proceed and waits for the usual ideas to chime in so that he might get a better picture of what he is dealing with. He watches the chests very closely and tells Beast and Ryorst they should do the same.

After all they just met these people, who knows if they can be trusted.

3rd Sep, 2010 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: Duuuuuuh... Hey guys, look at that... Let me just check my math here... Oliron, how many people are in the party?

Treasury: Light Warhorse, Pack, Bedroll, Blanket, gr-hook, 50' silk rope, kits: disguise/climb/heal, 3 torches, tindertwig, 4 candles, Hooded Lamp, 2 flasks, rations(2weeks), 629gp

Reward: 15,000pp 10,000gp, 2000sp, a suit of leather armor, a helm, three rings (two golden and one silver), two pairs of boots, a suit of elven chain mail, A great axe, and a long sword.

OOC: I'm thinking we'll want to get a mage to cast identify on all those items. So that'll cost us probably around 150gp per item. For a total of 1500gp spent on the spells. After which, we each get an even split of the 159700gp remainder, and 10% of each of our profits will go into the party pool. To be fair to the three of us that are still alive after doing all the actual dangerous giant-killing and stuff, I say Oliron, Eth, and Ryorst should have first pick of any magical items found in the chests. Beast, as a returning player, has next pick, and then the rest will be distributed to those who need them most. Is that OK with everyone? That's a lot of gold for a level 1 character to be running around with anyways.

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 3rd Sep, 2010 - 8:10am

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2010 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 224 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rei has no clue about how to disarm traps, but stays closer to Nei, just in case she can prevent an accident from happening.

3rd Sep, 2010 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Beast wonders if anything is being overlooked. It just seems too easy to walk in and get all this gold. He starts looking around for anything out of place.

4th Sep, 2010 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Ooc: I am going to post our actions but I am thinking is there is nothing else to gather here we should be on our way. I will post we are heading back to town with the loot. If anyone wants to do something else I would say post it in the party leader thread if it is of immediate importance. Once back in town we by then should have figured out what we are doing exactly with the loot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2010 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 224

OOC: First thing we should do after we get an update is spend 5000gp and have identify cast on the ten new items we got.

Treasury: Light Warhorse, Pack, Bedroll, Blanket, gr-hook, 50' silk rope, kits: disguise/climb/heal, 3 torches, tindertwig, 4 candles, Hooded Lamp, 2 flasks, rations(2weeks), 629gp

Reward: 15,000pp 10,000gp, 2000sp, a suit of leather armor, a helm, three rings (two golden and one silver), two pairs of boots, a suit of elven chain mail, A great axe, and a long sword.

4th Sep, 2010 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 224

Ooc: Yeah we should identify any magical items. They are probably all magical considering they where in a chest of loot.

What do you guys think of my mine operation idea, for gp investment?

I think we can give Grue (the horse) to whoever needs it. Also once I get an idea of how mutch gp I have, I will have no problem buying players items that they need. What exactly does the gp boil down to per player Rentok?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.