Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 225 of 590

Akog still cannot believe the vast amount of - Page 225 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2010 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2010 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 225

OOC: I agree with your idea, fully smile.gif

Will be nice to have a steady income, and steadily gain money.

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2010 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron, Eth, and Ryorst each receive : 29,000 gp
Beast receives: 19,000 gp
Akog, Rei, and Nei each receive: 14,000 gp
Party Fund receives: 7200 gp
Gold Spent on Identify: 5000 gp

Items to be identified: A suit of leather armor, a helm, three rings (two golden and one silver), two pairs of boots, a suit of elven chain mail, a great axe, and a long sword.

Treasury: Light Warhorse, Pack, Bedroll, Blanket, gr-hook, 50' silk rope, kits: disguise/climb/heal, 3 torches, tindertwig, 4 candles, Hooded Lamp, 2 flasks, rations(2weeks), 3 chests, flint and steel, 7828gp

OOC: I think that's a pretty fair setup there. I was looking at the party fund, and to me it looks like we should have a wagon and a couple of donkeys to haul that stuff around. Oliron's cart isn't going to be able to hold it all if we keep gaining it at this rate. Luckily, we now have 3 chests to put it into, maybe we should spend 60gp for some locks, to prevent them from bumping open along the road.

4th Sep, 2010 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Beast starts to think about how much deer meat he can buy. Maybe he can even have a deer farm and sell deer jerky.

ooc: How come I like get so much of the gold? My carriage and warhorse should be able to take all that weight but maybe the GM knows better.

4th Sep, 2010 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 225 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

We really need one of the larger bags of holding, then we wont need so many carts and chests and locks and whatever, it just makes us a target travelling around like that but anyway.

The idea of everyone wanting to invest makes me smile but no you are all fools,

This is DND not sim city/farmville

We have an income, as long as there are bad guys we have a steady flow of money, and you know what helps kill bad guys, swords and armor!

When we are facing creatures as tough as giants we wanna be prepped and a mine in a town no where near us isn't going to help. Then we need to hire someone to regulate it, guard it, pay our dues did I mention we will probably spend most of our time no where near it.... And what when it collapses, dose anyone have knowlage mining, or proffesion miner, it could be near empty for all we know.
I am strongly against putting all our money into a mine. The king probably owns it anyway. Or a master thieves guild.

Maybe at a higher level start looking into owning land and bussinesses but not yet.

But I'm happy with Rentok's split if everyone else is.

Bag of Holding: This appears to be a common cloth sack about 2 feet by 4 feet in size. The bag of holding opens into a nondimensional space: Its inside is larger than its outside dimensions. Regardless of what is put into the bag, it weighs a fixed amount. This weight, and the limits in weight and volume of the bag's contents, depend on the bag's type, as shown on the table below.

Bag
Bag Weight
Contents Weight Limit
Contents Volume Limit
Market Price

Type II
25 lb.
500 lb.
70 cu. Ft.
5,000 gp

Type III
35 lb.
1,000 lb.
150 cu. Ft.
7,400 gp

Type IV
60 lb.
1,500 lb.
250 cu. Ft.
10,000 gp

4th Sep, 2010 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Beast gets so much gold because of all the work he did BEFORE the giants, what with the orcs, and the farm and such, that hasn't really given him much reward yet.

Treasury: Light Warhorse, Pack, Bedroll, Blanket, gr-hook, 50' silk rope, kits: disguise/climb/heal, 3 torches, tindertwig, 4 candles, Hooded Lamp, 2 flasks, rations(2weeks), 3 chests, flint and steel, 7828gp

4th Sep, 2010 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Ooc: Thanks for all the money then guys I really like this group and like all the sharing.

Beast think about the possibilities of buying a champion war wolf or war dog for his side.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2010 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 225

OOC: Beast should probably be wary of buying a pet or animal with more intelligence than him. It'd be funny if the dog was smarter than him...

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2010 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 225

Akog still cannot believe the vast amount of wealth piled into the chests before him. There's more gold there than his small hometown has seen in many lifetimes. He thinks to himself about all the grand possibilities that much coin could do, but understands the risks and lives lost it took to acquire it. The men around him have struggled greatly, physically and emotionally, and now their hard work is paying off.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.